Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seismic Charge

Seismic Charge

I know I said this in the "AOTC Surprises" thread, but I fear it will be overshadowed by Padme's chest.

So, didn't you think the sound those seismic charges made was really cool? Complete silence, then ............................

No it wasn't cool, IT WAS DAMN BETTER THAN COOL !!!!!!!

I really can't wait for the DVD .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Re: Seismic Charge

Originally posted by Fulit
    I know I said this in the "AOTC Surprises" thread, but I fear it will be overshadowed by Padme's *ahem*.

So, didn't you think the sound those seismic charges made was really cool? Complete silence, then ............................
    LOL,that was a good one about the *ahem*,yes i loved the boom sound fist i thought the sound was gone then BOOM best sound besides the lightsabers.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Sorry 'bout that Padme *chest* thing.....

yeah, them charges is cool......I loved the sound effect!
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Yes...almost TOO cool. I also loved the sound of the Naboo starship in the opening scene.

What's this about *chest*?

Yeah, I thought the sound the charges made were excellent. And the silence before hand made it even better.

Such a dork for noticing this but...

...that sound effect is the same one used in the Kirk vs. Khan starship battle in Wrath of Khan...I believe the composer got the sound by striking a muffled piano wire with a hammer.

Feel free to commence flaming me. My brother likes Star Trek, okay?!?
    "Grease me up, woman!"

I thought the sound had skipped at first.

It was a pretty cool effect.
    "Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."

yeah, that was cool. i liked the silence, then everything starts exploding.

Hey, dunno about this other thread, but in this one, can we please keep it PG (even though Lucas didn't)? SSG would like to remain open rather than getting taken offline by some watchdog group that doesn't like the topic of *you know what*.

As for the charges, I really had no opinion about them, they were like the proton torpedoes (firing, not entering the exhaust port) of this movie for me - no real attachment or hatred of them, they just "were".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.