Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    I was talking with ToymanIn and it was mentioned about moving The Sith Council thread to the Indy Kngihts site? I think he will mention something about it at Monday's meeting.

The E2 Jedi Starfighter Lego kit has started to appear at Wal-Mart and Meijers. I have not found one yet but I have seen lots of shelf tags for it and the E2 Slave 1.
    Boba Binks - The most feared Bounty on Naboo.

Just to let everyone know, the Toy Fair 2002 Silver Darth Vader figure is available for pre-order on the Fan Site. $11.99 limit 2 per day and 4 per week. Thanks to Ron for the heads up!!!

It was pretty much useless to go to the Ash Comic show today. Mostly comics this time and few toys. But I made out with a really awsome E2 custom carded figure! Thanks!!!

Bald Ewok: I have Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring on Video. It is wide screen and for VHS tape the quality is pretty good. I will bring it for you tomorrow at the meeting. It only cost $20.00.

Also, I made something for everyone who attends the Sith Council meetings. Toyman, JediDan, and Incom4 know what it is.

Well, see you tomorrow.

Today on my lunch break I found the Lego Jedi Starfighter for $19.97. I bought the last two that were on the shelf. I will bring the extra one to the Sith Council meeting tonight if anyone wants it.
    It only took me about 25 minutes to put this thing together. A really nice E2 Preview Lego set.

Well, I need to get ready for class. See you tonight!

Exclamation

ToymanIN asked me to do this.
    The Sith Council forum thread is no longer going to be on this site. It is now going to be at the Indy Knights forums.
    Click the link to the new SITH COUNCIL of INDY Forum.

See you on the new Forums.
    Boba Binks.