Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Unhappy

Sorry I missed the meeting and the trip. My dad had an operation and I had to help him out recently. Which put me out of the loop in communication this weekend.

But, I missed the meeting tonight because our current landlord is showing our house to prospective tenants. That meant our two vicious dogs couldn't be there so I had to take them out for an hour or so right at 6 o'clock. But, I'm looking forward to see if anyone got videotape of the Toledo trip!

No video, but lots of pictures of the exhibit.
    Hope your dad is feeling better.
    Boba Binks - The most feared Bounty on Naboo.

So, who is going to the Indy Knights meeting on Wednesday Oct. 3rd?
    I am.
    Anyone else?

I just do not want to be the only one representing the Sith Council.

I want to go, but with my current schedule, I cannot. However, I am thinking about calling in sick that night. If I do, I will need directions!
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

Hey also...has anybody posted on the group things? I have, but I cant get the darn thing to work!
    Also, I was given a tip tonight as to where to find more of the 300th Boba fetts...if it lives to be true, I am going to pick one up (yeah still dont have one) but if anybody else wants one let me know, and I will get one for you!

One more thing...I have a new member joining us on our next meeting Woo Hoo!!

Hope you find a Boba Fett!

The Indy Knights meeting will be at Sebulba-X's house.
    I have the directions if you need them. He lives on the East side of town. (East Washington St).

Whats up everyone! Sorry for not goint to the meeting last night. I did call in sick, but I ended up having some personal things happen, so I stayed home. Well hey, the rumor is true...if anybody is looking for a 300th fett....they are at the funco land on 16th street. In the speedway shopping center. There was a least 10 left...so go them if you are looking for more! Also while I was down there, I preordered the Rogue Squadron 2. When it comes out, I want to have a TV set up for our meeting so if anybody wants to check it out they can! Our new member will be shane mason! And I am still looking for others!! I like to get Doug who owns all the downtown comics to come, but his schedule sometimes doesnt allow for that to happen. Who knows, maybe someday he can! Also nobody is doing the Yahoo groups??

peace!

The Indy Knights meeting was good. The talked about some new Admendments for the ByLaws and other stuff. I will bring a copy of my notes from the meeting to our Monday meeting.

Some really good info on the Star Wars Celebration 2!!!

I also order the Rouge Squadron 2 Game for the Nintendo Cube. I got mine at TRU. Has anyone found a store that is actually pre-selling the Nintendo Cube?

Well, talk to you later.

Hey all I was at KB Toys at Eastgate mall tonight and they have some Simpsons figs I thought I would let you know about.

Pin Pal Homer
    Ralph Wiggum
    Lenny
    Groundskeeper Willie
    Patty
    Homer Underware
    Itchy and Scratchy

I have not seen these before but I normally don't look for Simpsons either.

Cost $7.99