Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Sith Council of Indy

Attention fellow Sith Lords! The Sith council of Indy is a small and relatively new group of collectors who get together every other Monday night in beautiful downtown Indianapolis. So far we have met three times (the last being this past Monday night) and consist of about six members. Our goal is to spread the word that the force is very strong here in central Indiana and to set the stage for next year when all the world comes to visit here. We are working on some VERY EXCITING projects for next May so stay tuned for more updated. If anyone within driving distance of Indy wishes to join our group of collectors, you are more than welcome to come and be a part of our next meeting on August 27th at 6 PM. Directions are available in the Just Found forum for Indy in the old forums (you can still read them for now).

Smile

Yeah a new thread just for our group!

I had lots of fun at our last meeting. It is just great to kow that there are other geeks out there who have a passion for Star Wars.
    Boba Binks - The most feared Bounty on Naboo.

Exclamation New Name

Hey guys...I couldnt get my old name again, so I had to change....So for now on Son_of_sith is now the The Bald Ewok!!!
    I have been fighting to get back on since SSG went to the new forums.
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

It took two days before I got my e-mail saying I could post. I was getting upset because I thought I could not keep my trade mark name.

A bald ewok AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

At the next meeting I am going to bring in my pictures I took of the Chicago Wizard World convention. (Mostly Star Wars stuff) It was so much fun, except for the Peter Mayhew incident.

What happened to us???

Hey everyone, whats going on??? Why did we get booted off of the collecters forum? I got the message from SSG but it didnt mention as to why!

Hey toyman, did you get any of the figures in that I was looking for? If so, call me or email me...

Phone # 299-2557
    email tawpisin@earthlink.net

Also what days are you working this week?

You didn't get booted off, SirSteve thought "Collectors Clubs" were slightly different from what they actually were, and when informed of how they worked, he renamed this section for Trading and created a new Collectors Clubs section. It's a bit confusing, but I can move this thread over to that new section if you would like.

Binks, it took 2 days for the registration email to get to you?!? That's terrible, I hope that's not common, it's supposed to be immediate.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah two days. I am pretty sure Steve got mad at me with all my e-mails asking why I could not post. He said that there might be a few bugs. But I got to keep my trade name so I am very happy!

If you could, would you please move our thread to the Collector Cub section. It just does not make sense to have it in the trading section.

Well, guys and gals if we get any... I heard that Santa Monica Ca. has been getting the Tie Iterceptor at their TRU stores along with the new 12" Figs and Palm Talkers!!! I cannot wait until they hot our area. I get paid this week!

Spread the word that Monday is our next meeting!

Next Meeting

WOOHOO the tie is out.....The bald ewok speaks tie...speaks tie real good! HINT HINT WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE toyman....just give us the word!!! hey, I talked to Jeff and he will be at our next meeting...he had something come up, therefore he couldnt make it last time. But he will be at the next meeting! I havent heard anything from shane as of yet. Also, I saw the pics of the scaled sandcrawler and AT AT walker Mr. Binks. They was pretty darn cool. till next time

Thread moved, enjoy your club!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.