i watched episode 2 again today, and i liked it better than my first viewing last night. overall, it was a quality film, but some things i had real problems with. here is what i would of liked to see:
1. anakin and padme should of been secretly seeing each other romantically for the last few years. it would of made their marriage more believable, and put anakin's rants in a proper context.
2. jango fett, like darth maul was vastly underused. his fight with obi wan should of been a lot longer. they should of beat the crap out of each other, like neo and agent smith from the martix did, without the slo-mo stuff.
3. when padme fell out of the republic gunship, anakin should of physically tried to force the clone trooper to go back for her, resulting in a physical scuffle between anakin and obi-wan. while anakin is choking obi-wan, obi-wan would threaten him with dismissal, thus setting up the bad blood between the two for the next film.
4. the duel between anakin, obi-wan and dooku should of gone on a lot longer, and topped the episode 1 saber duel, and mace, not yoda would of been a more believable opponent for dooku, even if it meant mace was killed.
it was obvious lucas filmed a lot more of the duel, because after obi-wan lands a few blows against dooku, dooku expresses his disapointment in obi-wan's skills. this is something he would of said after fighting for a while, not when they just begin.
5. at the end of the film, instead of marrying in secret, anakin leaves the jedi order to marry padme, and openly sides with palpatine and accepts a military position in palpatine's army.