Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

my Really Screwed up inconter at the Comic Book Store

today i saw Epsidoe II

i went to this comic shop to see if they had Dooku they didnt but i was looking at Episode I toys and the guy who worked there kep looking at me thinking i was gona steal something but i was just browsing around priseing stuff. That or he could of been becuase in the back room two guys had a bootleg of Episode II

if i had some monney i would of boguth something but how he looked at me made me feel down.
    Last edited by Paul-Kenobi; 05-16-2002 at 07:59 PM.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

oh no please don't tell me you didnt understand what i typed.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

**MY SCREWED UP ENCOUNTER READING YOUR POST**

what are you talking about?????
    do they have a bootleg of episode 2???

I dont have the slightest idea of what you just said, but good for you.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

^
    |

cheek the main post again i edit it uhggg from now on i'm just gona put it short becuase when i talk In Specific detal no one ever understands what i'm saying.

sorry but uh.....bump

Paul,

Is this "The Comic Book Shop" in Ocala,Florida?If so,those guys really freak me out too..watching your every move... Where were we?Bootlegs?I personally dont think bootlegs are
    a good idea,because it hurts the VHS companies..and lets face it,bootlegs are poor quality.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Jonna
    Meesa, no Habla Camprehendo!!!