Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy what happend to the other part of mauls lightsaber?

you would think you would see it when they do the overhead shoot right after maul gets cut in half...or did it "fall down in the genarator?"

I think it fell down the melting pit when the saber was first broken. Either that or Obi-Wan would've presented it to the Council. That could be a reason Mace says that the attacker was definitely a Sith.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I think I saw the other half of his lightsaber fall on the floor but never noticed it during the overhead shots after Obi-Wan broke it. I think could be a flaw or something.

Exclamation

This is a nit-picking detail (there's never been one of those in SW fandom before!): why was there no damage on Maul's saber hilt? I seem to recall that Obi-Wan's blow sent the other hilt off to the side by the walls of the circular place.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I've always assumed it flew off out of sight, although I've never made it a point to try and look for it. Maybe it flew through the air, bounced off a wall, conked Qui-Gonn in the head and went into the pit.

Originally posted by master jedi
    I think I saw the other half of his lightsaber fall on the floor
    IWhat Master Jedi said, I remember on the floor too
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

The first half of Maul's saber gets sent into a small offshoot wall panel, you can see fire and sparks where it went in.

The second half of the saber must have fallen into the pit before Maul fell down it because it's not on the deck and it's not in his hands that I can see.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It, and the plot, are hopelessly lost.

Question

We have to ask ourselves three questions,
    1) who stood to benefit most from stealing Maul's saber?
    2) who had the motive and ability to remove it?
    3) who wrote the book of love?

I feel the answer is perfectly clear...

Kitster! Check those Wookiee braids and I'm sure you'll find a broken lightsaber, too! Or not. Or NOT not!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    We have to ask ourselves three questions,
    1) who stood to benefit most from stealing Maul's saber?
    2) who had the motive and ability to remove it?
    3) who wrote the book of love?

1) Anakin Skywalker and Aurra Sing "Need to add morelightsabers to my collection
    2) Obi- Wan Kenobi "He killed my master"
    3) Tie Fighter of Love

GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious