Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"

Favorite lines from the film.

What are your favorite quotes that you are going around saying to people? Mine are:

"Victory? Victory you say?" -- Yoda (in a Yoda accent, natch)

"Idiot!" -- C-3PO

'You want to go home and rethink your life." -- Obi Wan

"Obi! Obi! Meesa so smilin to see yousa!" -- Jar Jar
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I think Obi-Wan had the best lines in this movie... some of them reminded me of stuff James Bond would say in those situations. I'll have to watch it again to get the line perfectly, but when Padme frees herself and climbs to the top of that pillar in the arena, Obi-Wan says to Anakin something like: "She seems to be on top of things."

Or when Anakin jumps out of the speeder to go free-falling through Coruscant, Obi-Wan says, "I hate it when he does that."
    "Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss?"

"This is such a drag!" - 3PO
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I was hoping when I got on here tonite that someone would have started this thread!! My absolute favorite line in AOTC was C-3P0's "Well, shut me down!!" For some reason that was so funny! Tied for second, but not far from first, was Obi-Wan saying to Ani, "Someday, you'll be the death of me." It was funny in an ironic if-you-only-knew-what-was-comin' sorta way. My other #2 quote was also Obi-Wan. "Well, that's what I came for!" He could not have delivered that line any better! The smirk on his face was uncanny! And were it not for these three small bits of dialogue, Mace Windu's "This party's over." would totally dominate! Also, though I don't exactly remember the lines he said except for something about cheating, Nute Gunray's little quips from the "VIP box" were pretty good too!!

I thought it was "Die Jedi Dogs!"
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yep, he said "Die Jedi Dogs"

One of my favorites was Obi-Wan's "Curious" to Jango.