Wow!!!!Imagine the possibilities

I loved Attack of the Clones. It is filled with action from start to finish. I would like to see some new Micro Machines made from all the vehicles that were shown. C'mon Hasbro let's do it!

Darth Carlos

Yeah, we need a Jedi Starfighter w/ removable hyperdrive booster ring; AT-TE; Rep Gunship (which can have it's midsection removed to fit around AT-TE); Naboo ship blown up in the beginning; Rep Battleship (mini-star destroyers dropping gunships); Hailfire droids (wheeled droids); Trade Fed shuttle... so much
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

speaking of the jedi starfighter

before seeing the movie last night, i had been noticing the similarities between the jedi star fighter and the series alpha naboo fighter. due to the rounded shape of the cockpit, and it being placed at the rear of the vessel, from the moment i saw a photo of the jedi ship, it reminded me immediately of the series alpha naboo action fleet!

now that i've seen the movie, when the hyper - drive ring is attached to the jedi ship, it looks even more like the series alpha!

not that this means anything, just an observation.

it was also nice to see the neimodian shuttle, maybe that'll be one of the action fleet's released as part of the aotc ships, heck, they already have that puppy tooled and die'd.

there were quite a few shots of v-35 landspeeders (lars family speeder), in different bright colors. i'm surprised that hasblow is releasing this as part of a ot battle pack, and not as an episode II package.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Eh up

Agreed - loads of really cool vehicles - especially the 1st Naboo Cruiser that we see (poor body guard!!).

I do have to say, that I was a bit disappointed with the film (6 out of 10).

I thought that the 1st hour and a half just dragged - the final Arena/land battle was superb though - and what about Yoda? (the dark horse).

I didn't like Dooku - lets face it, Maul would have pasted him - far too slow.

Can of worms opened.

BC3

Thumbs up

I saw it last night at the AMC Santa Monica in the digital presentation and it looked great!

I wished the dogfight between Jangu and Obi would have lasted just a little bit longer WAHOO!
    The air assault ala "Apocalypse Now" style was way cool.

This movie was way better than TPM nuff said,now bring on
    (AOTC) AF & MM I'm salivating right now!
    Last edited by SID; 05-17-2002 at 09:35 PM.
    "This is Space Intruder Detector"

can opened...worms escaping...

BC3 - "just dragged"? ...hmm...I very much liked the Zam chase and the Kamino fight, but maybe that's just me...as for Mauly vs. Dooky, Maul definitely wins for having the more impressive/intimidating name and probably would win mano-a-mano in a saber battle, but Christopher Lee was amazing as the primary villain...amiable yet slick...grandfatherly yet unhesitatingly evil...very well done...Best scene, though (IMHO) was Mace introducing Fett to a pretty extreme weight loss plan...VERY cool...

As for toys mm/af, I'd really like to see both the queen's and Padme's ships as af (vacu-chrome rules), Dooku's Solar as af and of course, af versions of the speeders from the Coruscant chase would be great! I'd also love to see mm versions of Dooku's speeder bike and the two patrol bikes that followed him to his hanger. MM versions of the huge clone transports (the Star Destroyer look alikes) would be outstanding as well...

Maybe someday...*sigh*

Ross W. Jarvis

Saw AOTC today. I want EVERY single ship & speeder!!!!!!!
    Pleeeeze!!!!!! Hasbro (see, I even used their correct name) will you pleeeeze make AFs of lots and lots and lots of these ships!!!
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

Love that Jedi starfighter with that hyperdrive booster ring,its got to be made into action fleet.

There is no excuse for hasbro not to produce these vehicles and ship's into AF & MM,I hope our patience will payoff bigtime.
    Last edited by SID; 05-19-2002 at 02:26 AM.
    "This is Space Intruder Detector"

I concur with the above sentiments. Hasbro Episode II toys, will seem to fare a lot better than TPM debacle. They are already a step above most of the product from the Episode I line. Given this fact Hasbro should take advantage of the situation and crank out more Action Fleet and MMs.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.