Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Oh No! ATOC totally rocks! Now I've got more toys to buy . . .

Okay, did this happen to anyone else? Now that I've seen the film ---- toys that I was like "Yeah, okay, cool, whatever" about are suddenly calling my name.

Zam and her Amazing Speeder
    Slave 1
    Republic Gunship
    Boba Fett
    Taun We (Blue Kamino Alien---do I have the name right.)
    Count Dooku
    Coruscant Chase Obiwan Kenobi

My firm resolve is slowly slipping away . . . And I've been so good up until this point. Only Nine figures this far . . .

oh no, don't say that mark2d2! i actually have all the figures except for Dooku, Royal Guard, Dexter so there's not much more for me to get unless you count the Orn Free Taa wave but the other day i was looking at Zam's speeder and it looked interesting but i thought i might want to see it in action in the film first...
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

I know what you mean, Mark... I only have nine AOTC figures too, although now I forsee myself buying a LOT more. Oddly enough, most of the figures I have (Luminara, Royal Guard, Saesee Tiin, R3-T7, Kit Fisto) get less than a minute of combined screen time between them... Sigh...

Originally posted by figrin bran
    oh no, don't say that mark2d2! i actually have all the figures except for Dooku, Royal Guard, Dexter so there's not much more for me to get unless you count the Orn Free Taa wave but the other day i was looking at Zam's speeder and it looked interesting but i thought i might want to see it in action in the film first...
    Yeah, I really think Zam's speeder is a pretty awesome toy. I got both her's and Anakins on April 23rd. The design is neat and the "crash'n'bash" feature is actually really cool and works well.

Unfortunately I really dislike Anakins speeder.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

but it's such a GONZO Color!!!!
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Gonzo? What the hell?

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

Lol Taichi
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

indeed

Yes, I was just wondering what people's response to buying the figs would be since seeing the movie.

For me Zam is now a must get, but she was always on my list. The speeders I had contemplated but will now get. Still gotta get DOOKU.

MORE MORE MORE MORE AND MORE CLONE TROOPERS!!!!

I started using the word "gonzo" just to **** people off They're all like "wtf does that mean"
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((IIIIIIIOIIIII

Tom Coglin does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
    But he asks the impossible. I need more Monkey-Chow.
    - Caesar

now that I've seen the movie I definetly have to get a count doku as soon as possible but I think I can wait till we see a better resculpt