Aalya Secura question

Anybody know which comic Aalya Secura makes her appearance in? Just kinda curious, I'd kinda like to see more of her.
    God was my co-pilot, but we crashed into the Andes and I had to eat Her.

Star Wars Ongoing Series: Twilight, Darkness, The Stark Hyperspace Wars.

Please note, you should read them in that order. Also, at least Twilight is bound in a Trade Paperback (TPB) now, which combines the 4 issues the story arc was told in into one volume.

They post all the cover art at the end.

Aayla was never that important though. Her Master, Quinlan Vos and the Devaronian mercenary / bounty hunter Vilmah Grahrk (Villie) are the stars of the story and most popular with the fans. Aayla we always want to see more of.

She's only tried to kill her master, joined forces with an Anzati "soup" Vampire, and turned to the Dark Side. So I take that back -she's plenty interesting!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

She turned to the dark side once? Ooh, nasty Twi'lek!

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

Question

So where does this trip to the dark side fit in the time line? She fights in the arena in EP II. Are the comics just an off shoot into left field with no ties to the movies and books? Just wonderin....

Her memory was stolen from her due to hard core drugs. It was the only way her dirty Uncle could keep her alive and still cover up his ties to Orm Fre Taa and other corrupt allies that Darth Sidious is implied to be manipulating behind the scenes.

So Aayla's uncle was killed by Quinlan Vos, her master, who was equally 'spiced-out.' But Aayla ran away before the Jedi could help her. She fell in with an Anzati vampire master, who happened to have once been a Jedi Master before his primal lusts for victims cost him to be defrocked from the Jedi and run an underworld legion of vampires he ruled over on a prison planet. Quinlan caught up with her and along with the help of his former master, Tholme, they rescued her and Master Tholme and Plo Koon are retraining her.

That was probably 8 years before Attack of the Clones though. So maybe the Prozac she's taking has worked by now.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.