Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is the Pit Droids 2-pack worth the big bucks?

The Pit Droids look quasi-cool from the pictures I've seen of them, but they were limited so they're a bit expensive. Are the figures themselves cool enough to warrant a purchase, or are they cheaply made crap like a lot of the older SW figs?

I thought they were pretty junky. Unless you're a completist, I'd skip them.
    My backpack's got jets
    I'm boba the fett
    I bounty hunt for jabba hutt
    To finance my vette
    -----------------------------------
    "Fett's 'Vette" - MC Chris

depends on what you do with them
    if you want to build a junkshop it's cool to have them but not if you just want to display them
    I was lucky and found them in my toysrus here in france for 5 euros (about $4.50) and immediently bought them, could use them in the cantina (not the one from the movie) in the background or something
    they're pretty cool but not worth that much money

Might just try trading for them, you're bound to come across a fair offer.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

i think they're pretty cool, i only paid a couple of bucks for em loose though.
    i'm not fond of paying lots of money for kids toys.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

They are very cool figures. But not worth the big bucks. I still need to get them too, I'm holding out for a good price.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I have them and I never opened them. Thus I say pass unless you must collect them all.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

I have 'em carded and loose. They are more impressive carded.

I do agree, unless you are a completist I'd pass.

Though, if you find 'em cheap snag 'em.
    May the force be with you.

Thumbs up

I just bought my Ep. I Pit Droids on Ebay for $10.49.
    Maybe a little more than I wanted, but I think I was
    lucky to find them at that price.

Keep your eye open. You will find them.

Actually, I could see them eventually coming out with all the Pod Racers, and Pod Craft. People might then want to make lots of diaramas with pit droids. They might become a little more scarce then, but right now you can find them on-line for cheap.