Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Talking AOTC Easter Egg Hunt

I'll start it off:
    Darth Vader's shadow on the Lars homestead right before he goes off to find his mother.

Umm, you mean Anakin's shadow, as he hugs Padme? That shadow looked nothing like Darth Vader. The shape of the shadow is an entirely normal human shape.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Exactly. That was NOT Darth Vader's shadow. It was clearly Anakin's. I saw Anthony Daniels. Was the ship in the Lars garage the beginnings of a T-16 Skyhopper?

There was a lot going on. I really didn't even try for Easter eggs yet.
    "Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."

the shadow...

Re: Umm, you mean Anakin's shadow, as he hugs Padme? That shadow looked nothing like Darth Vader. The shape of the shadow is an entirely normal human shape.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Anakin's "Vader" shadow is shown before he hugs Padme. When both shadows are shown together, his is "normal human" shaped again...
    "I Don't Know. Anakin Doesn't Talk To Me Anymore."

I still disagree, the shadow at no point looked anything like Darth Vader's. It moved cause Anakin turned around, nothing more.

But, Salicious Crumb's cackle can be heard in the nightclub when they are looking around for Zam Wesell.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

it IS Vader's shadow

JJB,

Just saw the movie again tonite, and it is Vader's shadow. It happens for a second, but you can see the profile of vader's helmet as anakin turns. Check it out next time you see it...

I'm not convinced. Every time I've seen it it just appears to be his clump of hair tied back that gives the vague appearance of a "helmet."
    I'll look again tomorrow but right now I place this in league with the "Vader shadow in Watto's shop" legend.

Was a clear reference to the TPM teaser poster...

With the costume he is wearing, Anakin's tatoine shadow is identical to TPM teaser poster of Darth Vader's statue, with the exception of no helmet. However, just his height and the robes alone (colour and size) made me think of Darth Vader throughout. But especially in that Tatoine scene...very cool!

Vader shadow

It was (in my opinnion) Vaders shadow on the side of the hut..otherwise, what is the purpose of going through all the work of shooting it, and the point of putting it in the movie?
    There were all kinds of references to him becoming Vader.

What was Qui Gon's voice saying in the movie, I don't remember it...I also don't remember seeing any Royal guards either?

Anakins Shadow

ok is it Just me or did anyone notice that on tattooine, and he is talkin to padme, anakins shadow, looks as if its darth vaders shadow? i saw this immediatly, all 4 times i saw the movie but my friends say its not vaders helmet. anyone else agree that it is vader?