Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
    Jonna

Exclamation Illogical Moments in AOTC

What was that about?

Did you notice things in AOTC that seemed to make no sense??? Not to bash the film or anything, but I noticed some odd things and was wondering if anyone else did also.

When Amidala is fighting the 4-eyed cat and it scratched her back, what the hell happend to the bottom of her shirt??? There were claw marks strait through her shirt, which showed where the contact was, but then why would pieces of her shirt be missing at all and at a different place no less. Not to complain, I have no problem with a little flesh. It just struck me as odd.

Yeah, all of a sudden her sleeve was gone!
    Charles Barkley:
    That's cold Obi-Wan

Jonna
    Originally posted by Croaker
    Yeah, all of a sudden her sleeve was gone!
    Yes, my girlfriend caught the the sleave part but I didn't see it. She started laughing and saying "Oops there goes my shirt, oops there goes my sleave, oops there goes my pants"!!!!!

The Nexu has 3 claws on each paw, 2 of the claws scratched her back, the other 1 only snagged part of her shirt, and ripped it off as he fell back.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    The Nexu has 3 claws on each paw, 2 of the claws scratched her back, the other 1 only snagged part of her shirt, and ripped it off as he fell back.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    This may not count but I just thought it was funny how easily Padme jumped onto the Reek. I can accept Anakin and Obi Wan doing it easily (although the special effect still looked fake) but it seemed like Padme just lept off of a twenty foot pillar and *poof* she lands sitting perfectly behind Anakin without even a grunt. I really laughed at that.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Jonna
    Originally posted by pthfnder89

This may not count but I just thought it was funny how easily Padme jumped onto the Reek. I can accept Anakin and Obi Wan doing it easily (although the special effect still looked fake) but it seemed like Padme just lept off of a twenty foot pillar and *poof* she lands sitting perfectly behind Anakin without even a grunt. I really laughed at that.
    I just cringed when she did that. I was thinking how much it would hurt me.

She may not be able to have children now for a couple of episodes..

It will take the force to get her prego...

Maybe Anakin used the force to help her land safely on the Reek.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I thought it was utterly hillarious when she fell out of the Republic Cruiser, and laid on the ground motionless. The Clone Trooper comes over and asks if she's OK. . .and POOF. . .she gets right up, says "Yes", and runs off with the Trooper. UH. . .What the heck was that?
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Jonna
    That was GREAT! You gotta love SW acting.