Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which Mace Windu Figure Should I Get?

Geonosian Rescue or the deluxe Mace?? Both of them don't look too great, but I have to get at least 1 Mace Windu.

I was holding out to see the Genosian Mace, and now that I have....I bought the deluxe.

Genosian Mace looks like he's trying to pass some stones or something.

yep Buy the deluxe.He's not great but compared to the Geo rescue he's a master piece
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Go for the deluxe.
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

I don't see what's wrong with Deluxe Mace. His sculpt is fairly good IMHO. I can't wait to get that sucker!

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

Okay, I don't have the Deluxe Mace, and if you want the best possible Mace figure, go for the Mail Away (IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT)

but the best Episode II Mace, is definitely the Deluxe.....

I have Geonosian Rescue Mace, and while I like him (Mace is my favorite character), he's not for everybody......

I hadda put a lot of work into making him stand in a convincing pose.....why Hasbro didn't give him articulated wrists is beyond me (I think he's just a reused Qui Gon Mold, from what I hear)

I took one of those clear rubber bands, and wrapped it around his 'action' wrist, then looped it over his elbow, so it looks like he's swinging his saber upward.....it looks cool, but it's pretty much a permanent pose, and really the only one he looks good in.......

hope this helps
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Thanks for the replies. I picked up a deluxe during my lunch break.

Cool, be happy with your new figure!!!, if it doesn't make you happy, then something must be wrong!!!

frankly, I've been happy with every figure since Saga was launched......some could be better, but hey......we can't have everything.......

Dexter Jettster is my current favorite figure......

I have well over a dozen Saga figures......there's very few new figures that I want, that I don't have.......but both Maces could've been better.....
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

I think this is AOTC figure #25 for me. I'm pretty impressed with the line so far.

I think the Mace GR figure is awful. The deluxe one is better... but stinks unless you want him to say "Talk to the hand mutha sucka!!!" or have him run around making airplane noises. This one would be better if he could put his arms down.

If you want a more "playable" Mace... go for that Mail Away version. You can get them for around $8.99 USD from Brian's Toys.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**