Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ouch TRU juicing us

TRU used to be the one with better prices right?

Picked up jango 12" for $47!
    Got refund the next day with kmart flyer $32
    Thats not even close!

Re: ouch TRU juicing us

Originally posted by aikman
    TRU used to be the one with better prices right?
    When did TRU ever have better prices?Have I been living in some sort of delusion for the past 5 years I've been collecting??Target always had better POTF2 prices and now WM probably has the cheapest.

TRU isnt in the price comparing business..they just want to make money.Does anyone actually think your average(I'm not saying all) TRU employee cares that a Jango is 30 something dollars at K-Mart???
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Obviously the employees dont care, the chain should though.

Being the biggest toystore they can afford to sell things cheaper than most places.

Kmart, a chain going out of business shouldnt have any toy 15 bucks cheaper than TRU unless its on clearance

$47?!?! That's about $70 Canadian. Something isn't right with that....

Wow, that certainly is odd, my local Toys R Us has them for $39.99.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

sOME tru'S ARE TAKING A HURTING IN THE FINANCIAL DEPARTMNET THAT'S WY SOME ARE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS AND JACKIN UP THE PRICES. iT SUX *** CAUSE WRESTLING FIGURES ARE LIKE $10 WHAT THE ****

Originally posted by DARTH KANE
    sOME tru'S ARE TAKING A HURTING IN THE FINANCIAL DEPARTMNET THAT'S WY SOME ARE GOING OUT OF BUSINESS AND JACKIN UP THE PRICES. iT SUX *** CAUSE WRESTLING FIGURES ARE LIKE $10 WHAT THE ****
    DARTH KANE, I need you to drop the caps. It's like screaming in here. Thanx.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Panaka? Nahhhhhhhh......couldn't be!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I always thought Wal-Mart was the best place to go, they usually had everything and had cheaper prices.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Belive it or not KB have droped thier prices on the figures to 5.99. Thier ships and other stuff is still higher,but they are tring to compete now.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."