Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

red cloney trooper

was anyone else REALLY impressed by this figure?
    i've never seen that type of articulation on a SW toy ever!
    so good!
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

I was also impressed with the figure, but I still dont get what that little stand that comes with it is supposed to do. I couldnt get the figures foot to fit on it so it would balance and stand with it.

The little stand is useless, the figure ROCKS though.

Question Red Clones' Clumps

I plan to use it for REEK POODU when I get the arena playset!

I liked it so much after opening the first one, I went back and bought 5 more. I think it's an awsome figure! I can't wait for the yellow version.
    My finger you will pull..hmmm?

Wow, I kinda hate this figure, much of the articulation is worthless. The ankles are fixed in an extreme pose, so the knee articulation doesn't do much (especially with the stand being made upside-down for the wrong foot); the left hip articulation is severely hindered by the crotch and only seems to have about 30 degrees of rotation; the left arm is too close to the body and renders most poses ugly; and the standard swivel joints on the shoulders instead of ball joints makes the rest of the arm articulation fairly useless (not that cut-joint elbows have ever been worth anything for my tastes). All in all, this figure seems like a one-pose wonder with extra articulation that has no meaning. This figure feels worse to me than the preview version - and I really disliked that fig.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

hmmm, i suppose you do have a point. it was just nice to see articulation on a SW fig for a change. you must admit some of it is functional, he can hold his gun and hold the cannon thingy so its not all a total loss
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Wow, I kinda hate this figure, much of the articulation is worthless. The ankles are fixed in an extreme pose, so the knee articulation doesn't do much (especially with the stand being made upside-down for the wrong foot); the left hip articulation is severely hindered by the crotch and only seems to have about 30 degrees of rotation; the left arm is too close to the body and renders most poses ugly; and the standard swivel joints on the shoulders instead of ball joints makes the rest of the arm articulation fairly useless (not that cut-joint elbows have ever been worth anything for my tastes). All in all, this figure seems like a one-pose wonder with extra articulation that has no meaning. This figure feels worse to me than the preview version - and I really disliked that fig.
    That's exactly how i feel about the POTF2 CommTech Stormtrooper (although that one has balljointed shoulders).

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

I LIKE THE RED CLONE TROOPER CANT WAIT FOR THE YELLOW ONE TO COME OUT
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

I really like this figure. Good detail, excellent articulation. The footbase isn't too useful but he stands very well and have very cool accessories. He looks great with a bunch of Sneak Peak Cloneys also.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett