Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone else feel sorry for the Arena beasts?

Yeah I know they were trying to kill the heros, but look what they went thru, Geonosians shocking the S**T out of them, and they probably treated them much worse than that, and they made the Reek eat meat, when it's a herbivore.

You'd be ****ed off too.

I feel sorry for the Reek because it's name is Reek. That is just not a pleasant name.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I loved it when the Nexu jumped up and pulled the Geonosian off the Ooray and ate it, I was cheering the Nexu on.

I feel bad for the Reek, but the Nexu and especially the Acklay get no sympathy from me. They seemed to enjoy themselves too much.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Jonna
    Oh, come on people can't you see that the kitty just wanted to Play!!!

LOL yeah. he/she just wanted Padme to pet it.

Wanted her to pet what? Tell me, I am dying to know!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by Jonna
    Oh, come on people can't you see that the kitty just wanted to Play!!!
    Yeah, it was really cool how ILM gave them very distinct personalities. The Nexu kitty was pretty much just playing around, the Reek had to be bullied into fighting, and the Acklay was just plain MEAN!
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I feel sorry for all three. I initially though that the Nexu was so damn ugly I'd love it when it got gored by the Reek but when I saw it on film I felt bad. I also felt bad for the Rancor, and the Naboo beasts in the Gungan/Droid Battle. The only SW beast I never felt bad for was the Wampa. Don't know why. I'm an animal lover, even if they're only imaginary monsters.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I could've sworn I heard the Nexu purr.
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 05-17-2002 at 05:01 PM.