Anyone Collect Store displays / advertising materials?

I was in walmart the other day and the electronics person knows that I collect starwars, so he gave me the Top part of the Star Wars Saga VHS / DVD display still sealed in the plastic bag. The Sticker on the plastic bag calls it a

star wars saga 2002 half Cube.

Basically its the top part of the display with all the pictures on it.

I dont really collect store display stuff, and I dont really have room for it, anyone interested in a trade ? I just need 2 figures

Luke Bespin Bloody hand
    Darth Vader

My aunt works for Rite Aid and and she gave me the top to the SW Trilogy Special Edition VHS display. It has C-3P0, Darth Vader, and Yoda on it.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

This one has Darth vaders head in the background and then in the foreground it has Ben (young), han, leia, and luke.

My aunt works at the local Wal-Mart and so she's gonna try and get me the store displays and such.

Don't really collect the stuff, I just figure if I can get my hands on it, why not? It's interesting stuff to have.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I don't collect the stuff, but I really wanted the CommTech display from EP1.

I got three promo posters from TRU for the EP1 blitz. One was a free sticker giveaway, one was for the Racer video game and the third was a giant Naboo fighter giveaway. I think I ended up throwing them away when I moved to Utah because I couldn't find anyone who wanted them.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I like to collect those kinda things, but sadly cannot acquire those figures at this time.......sorry.....
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

I collect that type of stuff.The Toy Manager at WM said I can have all the Starwars displays when they throw them away next month.

One display piece I really want is the AOTC teaser banner.That thing is huge!
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Since I work at Target, it was pretty easy to get dibs on our displays. They're not too exciting, but I still want em. And my buddy is one of the higher-ups at Wal-Mart. And since he could care less about Star Wars, he's saving their displays for me too. Once again, it's not what you know, it's who you know