Where were R3-T7 and Orn Free Taa in the movie?

This may have already been answered in another thread, but I don't remember where these characters appeared. Anybody?...

I think Orn Free Taa is easier to find in Ep1 than EP2, but rest assured he is in both movies.

R3 is a completely different matter though. I think all of his scenes were cut (the love triangle between him, Padme and Anakin; his crucial vote in the Senate; his confrontation with Count Dooku; etc.) Just think of R3 as the best mistake Hasbro has ever made.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

LOL

Many thanks, bigbarada. Now I remember Orn from TPM. Too bad about R3, though.

Yeah, poor little R3-T7 was definitely cut. I wanted to see where he got those humongous scratches on his body, too... oh well...

I look forward to seeing our little sneak preview hero on the DVD...

Orn Free Taa was in the beginning of AOTC. The scene where the Jedi are talking with Palpatine in his office. The scene where Windu says that they are keepers of the peace not soldiers. Orn Free Taa is in the background just for a few split seconds. That was the only time I seen him in the movie.

Guess I'm going to have to go watch it again. Dang... ;>

Sidious Hologram on Dooku figure (SPOILER)

I dont understand why the Dooku figure has a little Darth Sidious hologram. He only appears on the film by the end and not in that holographic form. R3-T7, Orn Free Taa, stupid Deluxe Jango , stupid bolts on the Jedi figures ( Nikto, Plo-Koon, Saese Tin) Fett , 3PO removable pannels and little Darth Sidious hologram on Dooku Figure show us Hasbro has no careful with the fans. They're laughing at us

Re: Sidious Hologram on Dooku figure (SPOILER)

Originally posted by maulreborn
    I dont understand why the Dooku figure has a little Darth Sidious hologram. He only appears on the film by the end and not in that holographic form. R3-T7, Orn Free Taa, stupid Deluxe Jango , stupid bolts on the Jedi figures ( Nikto, Plo-Koon, Saese Tin) Fett , 3PO removable pannels and little Darth Sidious hologram on Dooku Figure show us Hasbro has no careful with the fans. They're laughing at us
    No, it's because they have to start designing the figures at the same time the movie is being produced. So, the first figures that come out always have minor inaccuraces, due to scenes being dropped, and changed. R3-T7 was shown in still photos to appear somewhere on the streets during the Corsurant Chase. He was either cut from the film, or is well hidden in the crowd shots. Orn Free Taa is in the movie, and he is also in E1, so nothing wrong there. The bolts and force effects were added things for the Jedi, just for play value. A scene where Padme was to have attached C-3PO's plating was planned, and dropped. And the Hologram Sidious is either from a dropped scene, or as just a nice pack-in, just to give fans somthing extra. Me thinks you complain about nothing.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.