Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Did anyone else notice......

When Dooku slices Anakin's arm off, and force pushes him away, that a few seconds later, he lowers his head, and his face turns to disappointment, like he wished he hadn't done it. That's the impression/feeling I got from that scene. He just seemed sorta.....let down, for lack of a better term.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

IMO. I think the head droop by Dooku is just a bit of relaxation after fighting off two guys that both ages combined wouldn't equal his. Even being a dark lord of the sith, that age thing would certainly hit up on you a bit I'd think.

I think he did feel a little "guilty" and his conscience got to him. He was a Jedi before you know. I think he feels like he let Qui-Gon down because Qui-Gon trained Obi-Wan and had hope for Anakin. So, I think he might have felt a little guilt.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I thought it was dissappointment that Anakin wasn't a tougher advisary. I got the impression that dueling was something Dooku took great pride in, and got a lot of enjoyment from, so maybe he wanted a more challenging fight.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

I think it was from guilt he felt of slicing Anakin's arm off because of the major duel he got out of him.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I feel that he did feel some guilt from what he did. Dooku is just a pon like everyone else and even though he does what he is told doesn't like what he has to do. Maybe he has his own plans and feels that the only way to get them done is to side with the sith. Dooku did talk about fighting the sith with Obi-Wans help. Which would take this in another direction. Just some things to think about.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Guilt gets my vote. I think he might sill have some good in there, and might turn back to the light said as Vader did in Return of the Jedi. Maybe he reveals to be Obi-Wan's father or something and risks his life for his.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Always the good people want to see revealed. Why must there always be some feeling of guilt or a final act of redemption? Why can't he simply be completely pooped and just sagging as his aching old bones start aching? If He's gone as far as geting the plans of the death star for Sidious, if he's gone as far as crippling a Jedi and whupping the butt of another and taking on the master of all master Jedi then I don't think Dooku is going to feel guilt of any description. The guy is super intelligent and outwits everyone. He's most likely just tired bored and disappointed that his adversaries are so **** poor at fighting.

The dark side is so much fun. Sith have a ball while Jedi are just boring goody two shoes interferring busybody's. I'd love to knock around with a guy like Dooku. The sights you'd see, the priviledges you'd get. What does a Jedi get - nothing, it's forbidden to have attachments and posessions. Boooooooring!

Lurking towards the Dark Side, EMPEROR JARGO is!!!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

he already is a dark master
    Sampsonite! i was way off!