Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Who is the OTHER Jedi with TWO lightsabers?

Just got back from watching AOTC for the third time. IN the arena battle I noticed a Jedi weilding TWO light sabers in various scenes. Unfortunately, I cannot make out who it was. Anyone out there know who this dueler may be?
    YODA: "The FORCE is strong with you Master Windex.
    "Windows so clean, never have I seen!"
    Remember Herbie the Love Bug? Visit him online at www.HERBIEMANIA.com

I noticed him too....actually, I think there is more than one Jedi weilding 2 sabers in the background. They just look like extras to me....no catchy action figure names for them..
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

They are probably non descript Jedi who grabbed another lightsaber from a fallen Jedi to battle better. They may make figures, but only JarJar would know that. Next to SirSteve he's a fountain of knowledge.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

*Peeks In* Someone mention meesa?

I noticed them in the backgorund as well, but that's the thing...they are just minor background Jedi. So, no names unless EU decides to give us some. And I doubt there is much of a chance to get them, since they are just minor extras. After all we have alot of "star" Jedi that still need figures. And then more unique Alien Jedi figures, like the Nikto Jedi.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    *Peeks In* Someone mention meesa?
    6 minutes JarJar?? Your getting slow in your old age, LOL! I swear you have some kind of program that alerts you when someone types in your name!!!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Originally posted by Dar' Argol
    6 minutes JarJar?? Your getting slow in your old age, LOL! I swear you have some kind of program that alerts you when someone types in your name!!!
    I have alot of matters in the senate to take care of, I can't be everywhere at once. Atleast not yet, I'm headed to Kamino to order up some Jar Jar clones.

As for the program, I have no clue what your talking about.

*Quickly recalls the Sith Probe Droids.*

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Exclamation why don't jedi's use two lightsabers all the time?

this would make it alot better IMO. if they could learn how to weild them like anikan did, then they could have alot more "abilities" to attack fro two sides, deflect from two sides and it would just be alot cooler....what do you think?
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Re: why don't jedi's use two lightsabers all the time?

Originally posted by hango fett
    this would make it alot better IMO. if they could learn how to weild them like anikan did, then they could have alot more "abilities" to attack fro two sides, deflect from two sides and it would just be alot cooler....what do you think?
    Well there are at least half a dozen shots in the Arena where you can see a couple of different Jedi in the background using two sabers at once. So I think that it's probably fairly common (maybe 1 in 20 or so Jedi fight that way)

I think it's just a matter of having a favorite style. Apparently some Jedi also use a double bladed saber like Maul but that practice is supposedly very rare because it's a totally diffferent discipline and difficult to learn.

Fighting with two lightsabers would be difficult to learn also, and you wouldn't have as much power with each since you would only have one hand per saber. So if you got into one of those "saber locks" where it's just you pushing against your opponent like Obi Wan and Dooku, then you'll pretty much lose. So you would need a very different style to fight effectively like that.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

ya that would be seewt but remember jedi are peacekeepers not warriors.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

I bunch of awesome "peacekeeping" going on in the arena!
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.