Did anyone else dress as Jar Jar??

I did, and got booed by the whole lineup, then got "attacked" by all these dudes dressed as Jedi- man, I thought people LOVED him, but it wasn't love at all. Needless to say, though, it was all in good fun. For 2 $ Canadian, the mask got a fine reaction. WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I wish I would have thought of that!
    One guy grew his mullet and beard to look like Obi-Wan
    and another guy was smoking a cigarette through a C-3P0 mask.
    Jeez, sorry you got booed!

Yeah, people have serious issues. I didn't get a chance to it this year, but I hope I can for Epsiode III. I just need to track down a Deluxe Don Post Jar Jar Mask. I already have the Senatorial Robes in the design stages. I will probably go for the version from the start of the film, with the cool dangly epaulets.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I didn't even wear my vest, just my Leafs sweater, just to be on the safe side. The mask is one of those HORRID looking rubber ones, I got it at zellers last halloween , marked down to 2 bucks from 40 (?!?).
    Thanks for the sympathy,guys. Really though, it probably seems worse from a US POV. Our town is small, and there's not much "danger" on the streets, so it was totally lighthearted. I actually laughed my butt off, and yelled "Nooooo, NOOOOO" binks style. My girlfriend and a buddy I went with thought it was classic.
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.