Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The first footage has been released. These aren't full-motion video like the WTC footage, but they are shots. Seeing this ground attack here is really disturbing, and in a sorta different way than the WTC hits (not saying MORE disturbing or LESS disturbing, but definitely somewhat different), I wonder if that is why it was held back for 6 months.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/03/07/gen...res/index.html
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Of course this is pure speculation on my part, or as I like to label it, a "spoiler" , (sorry, couldn't help myself), but perhaps the government felt that if "terrorists" got a good look at how the initial impact actually happened, then they could concoct some way of "improving" the damage with another attempt down the road. Maybe they're releasing the photos now because they feel that that threat has disappated.

Or maybe the Fotomat just lost them until now.

I just saw the security camera pics and this ticks me off to know end!!!These F@@@s say the USA is evil, that we got what was comming, that they will not rest until America is destroyed! Well F@@@ you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These cowardic bast@@@@ who hid in caves and think they do everything according to Allah. Scr@@ you!!!!!!!!! SOB's!!!!!!!! I will be the first to admit that America is not perfect, we are far, far from it. BUT there is not other place I would rather live, no other place I would feel proud to call home. Then these stupid F@@@s have to come over, kill thousands of CILVILLIANS!!!!!!!!!! Not millitary, CIVLILLIANS!!!!!!!!!!!! The worst part of this whole deal right now is we do not even know if that lower the the dirt dust mites on the bottom of a roaches crap pile SOB bin Laden is alive or dead.

I hope he's alive and we capture him. Then we should bring him to Ground Zero, strap 300 M80's all over him and light each one off, one at a time. Then take salt and bleach, pour it all over him, castrate him, unleash a hoard of fireants on him, while at the same time, pulling out all of his fignernails and toenails with a pair of pliers. THEN we let the family of the victims have him. BUT they have one rule, they CANNOT kill him. You'd be surprized what people can live through. Then and only then will he begin to understand what he had done to this country!!!!

Rat Bast@@@, SOB, stupid F@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg ggggggggghhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really ticks(insert proper word here)me off!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	passing colors 2.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	947  
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Sorry about that post, after I saw the pics it just . . . . . well, anyway, I'm sorry
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I was in NYC last June visiting and I stood right in front of the WTC. These 2 collossal buildings were awesome structures, and looking up at them from the street was truly a memorable moment for me.
    I can only imagine what it was like on the morning of 9/11 when they fell to the ground. You see just standing there admiring them on a regular day in NYC was powerful enough for me, but just to think what it was like on that horrific day is just beyond my comprehension. To be there and see people jumping to their deaths, and to see the devestation and the chaos all around.
    It brings tears to my eyes....
    How could someone do this? What kind of sick mind thinks up a plan like this? Obviously we know who is responsible, but I just cant imagine what kind of capacity it takes to do this and not even feel remorse for it.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

The world is full of sick and demented people, like the guy who kidnapped that girl in San Diego a few weeks ago. It boggles the mind and, unfortunately, no matter how many laws we pass, and no matter how vigilant we try to be, these twisted beasts will continue to perform their unbelievable acts of cruelty.

I've attached an overhead view of the pentagon if anybody is interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pentagonoverhead.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	214.4 KB 
ID:	952  

Master Jedi, that is a great overhead pic . . . not of the damage, just the pic is really cool. Where did you get something like that?

Originally posted by Dar' Argol
    Master Jedi, that is a great overhead pic . . . not of the damage, just the pic is really cool. Where did you get something like that?

My brother found it. I don't know where he got it or who gave it to him.

I have an overhead view of the world trade center in NYC but it's too big to attach to the post. I'll upload it to my web site sometime so you can see it.

Spaceimaging.com. they're on there somewhere.
    Beyond the Staples Center you can see America,
    With its tired, poor, avenging disgrace,
    Peaceful, loving youth against the brutality,
    Of plastic existence.