Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3-Packs

I picked up all of the OT Cinema Scenes pretty happy with those - even with another rehashed Luke in the POTD pack and the disfigured Obi in the CE pack. I like the latter packs with three unique figs: Jabba's Dancers, Skiff Guards, Reb Pilots, and - even though there's no playability - the Jedi Spirits. One of my faves is the Mynock Hunt set just for the Chewie fig's two-handed bowcaster grip.

I passed on all the E1 packs cuz I just thought they were lame. I wasn't interested in that set just for a better Sebulba - even at clearance prices (which I can still find at any KB). I didn't like the one-pose-wonders (and another Ani rehash) in the Tatooine Showdown set, and I thought the Watto's Box set was crap. I would much rather have seen a set featuring the Trade Federation Bridge with Nemoidian Pilot, and officers; Queen Rescue with Qui-Gon, Amidala Decoy, and Padme Handmaiden; Supreme Chancellor's Box with Valorum, Mas Ameda, etc.

If Hasbro changes their mind about Cinema Scenes for E2, here are a few suggestions:

The Execution - Obi, Ani, and Padme as prisoners
    Encounter with Fett - Jango in jammies, Boba, Obi in robe
    Jedi Rescue - three unique Jedi
    The Wedding - Ani, Padme, 3PO or R2
    The Conference - Obi, Mace, Yoda on repulsor chair
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

I'd liek to see the cinema scenes return before we see the previous ones resold on cards.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

These scenes would be sweet:
    - Return to Tatooine: Anakin (cloth poncho, lightsaber with removable blade and metal hilt which can attach to belt with magnet), Padmé (with cloth robes) and droid (electronic sounds) with rickshaw.
    - Encounter with Count Dooku: Dooku (with cloth robe, lightsaber with removable blade and metal hilt which can attach to belt with magnet), Anakin (lightsaber with removable blade and metal hilt which can attach to belt with magnet and removable arm) and Obi-Wan (lightsaber with removable blade and metal hilt which can attach to belt with magnet. With battle wounds)
    - Love Pledge: Anakin and Padmé (both chained) on charriot with Geonosian (with electropole) pulled by Arena beast.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com