Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Carded Chewie (Bespin Escape)

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((IIIIIIIOIIIII

Tom Coglin does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
    But he asks the impossible. I need more Monkey-Chow.
    - Caesar

Cool beans, Chewie and C-3PO looks 10 times better then the original prototypes we saw at Toy Fair. Very well articulated and I like that they have the fur hanging off the arms like on the 25th Anniversary figure. Not to mention it hanging down from the head. And the light up eyes C-3PO is an awesome pack in. Figures like these for 5.88, sure are a steal. Makes up for the shorter figures in the line.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

looks awesome, can't wait for this one!!!

I'm shocked to say it, but that looks GREAT!

9 points of articulation? Neck, legs, knees, arms, AND shoulders? WHOA! Way to go, Hasbro! Vive Chewbacca!

Not knees, wrists...which are nice for alternative between active and passive posing, unlike the relatively frozen Leia and Lando Bespin from the POTJ line.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Yeah, like Lord Tenebrous said no articulation in the knees. Looks like they dropped waist articulation also, due to the bandolieer. No big loss on that though, and Hasbro made up for it with articulation at the neck, ball jointed shoulders, elbows, wrists, and legs. It's one of the very best Chewbacca's to date.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Awesome figure.My new favorite I think!!!
    June release Jar Jar?
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

He should start popping up very very soon, though he's scheduled to hit in June. But just like everything else, I expect to start hearing reports of the figure being found any day now. He's in the same Collection 1 wave with Han Solo: Endor Raid and Obi-Wan Kenobi: Jedi Starfighter Pilot.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Im not too impressed with the Han, but Chewie along with Pilot Obi look awesome.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I think Obi-Wan Pilot absolutely sucks, Han Endor Raid is ok and this Chewbacca looks superb!!! I am already getting Chewie Falcon Mechanic for a hangar diorama and i am getting this one for the Bespin scene. Great detail on both 3PO and Chewie and finally some badass articulation. Nice touch on the electronic 3PO, but it would have been perfect if it had his famous "Stormtroopers? Here?" or the "You put my head on backwards you furry ape" and his bowcaster.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com