Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Originally posted by GNT
    24!!!!! What was all the Star Wars positions? I prefer the new SE ending cause we see Coruscant and that
    I don't think ROTJ or TPM even made the list, but I don't really remember I didn't buy the issue because once I saw how low they ranked ANH I became too angry to stuff those morons' pockets. Oh, I think ESB was actually rated higher than ANH.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

If any doubt there was that Starlog is lame, dispelled it is, hmmm?

I used to hate the SE ending of ROTJ, but it grows on me every time I see it. I still like the original song, but the new ending is better.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

If there was little chance for me to buy Starlog now its extinct...24?????? Brain dead...yep thats it!!
    As always...........L

I'll have to side with Dante Hicks in the movie Clerks. The Empire Strikes Back is by far the best in the series. Star Wars was an experiment, an exercise in growth, Lucas finding the center of his universe. By Empire everything is established and we see the meat and potatoes of the struggle of the Rebellion. By Jedi, Lucas had gone mad. Like Dante says, it was nothing but a bunch of Muppets! Now with Episode I and the upcoming Episode II, all the muppets are CGI!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Cool

Gotta say that I feel ESB is the best of the OT, but ANH will always be my favorite. I was 7 when it hit the screens and for me it was the business.

Thumbs up

Return of the Jedi - It brings it all to a close. You understad the whole story at the point. The triumphant battle at the end between father and son. Defeat and redemption at the same time. Just amazing.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Cool

I like ESB also. I don't know why but it just is the best and the most exciting.
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.

I have to go with Return of the Jedi. Coolest costume design, aliens and the best looking vehicles of the entire trilogy. Story?....uh....well....it was pretty good too.

I do believe that the Special Edition version of the ending is mucho cooler; but that extended Jabba's band scene is unabashed crapola!