Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Hello again to all from the Dallas area! The Fan Appreciation Day by the Sci-Fi Expo has come and gone. Mrs. JediCole and I had a great day there and it was fun to meet at least a couple of Sir Steve's Guide folks. I hope a lot of you who were in attendence got to meet each other. I enjoyed meeting and talking to a couple of people, one of whom I already knew from the shows, but not as a poster to this site. I hope that the SciFi Expo will become a meeting place for the local Sir Steve's crowd. I am considering writing the show promoters to suggest that they promote the Sir Steve's Guide fan base and perhaps work a standard get-together into their programing. If anyone thinks this is a good idea, let me know.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

And a good time was had by all. It was great meeting you and dingodad. A regular get-together at the expo sounds like a good idea to me.

Found Cloud City Chewbacca, Endor Han and Pilot Obi-Wan at the Cooper St TRU in Arlington. That was at 2:00 PM on Sunday. (sorry about the delay, I've had problems w/ my internet connection.)

Wal-Mart Super Restock!

Hello all DFW area collectors!
    Sith Worm reported yesterday having found Dejas, Chewbacca, Han, Obi-Wan, Tempto, Qui-Gon, Palpatine, Nexu, Ki-Adi Mundi, Dlx. Anakin, and others at the Wal-Mart in Burleson.
    Later the same day I checked out the Wal-Mart on Eastchase Blvd. in Arlington. As with the store in Burleson, the formerly near empty pegs were now stocked to the tips, with additional figures relegated to lower shelves. Dejas, Palpatine, Han, Chewie, and Obi-Wan, as well as Nexus and Anakins were in abundance. Many Count Dooku, Masiff, Hangar Duel Anakin, and Yoda could also be found!
    If anyone not in the DFW area needs anything I would be happy to pick some up for cost plus shipping (quantities within reason) if the supply holds out over the weekend.
    This is an unprecidented bumper crop for us here in the DFW area, accustomed as we are to being the last to get the new figures!
    Also, many TRU's in the Arlington/Fort Worth area still have Imperial Officer, Rebel Trooper, Royal Decoy Amidala, Zutton, and FX-7 on open shelves. I believe they have reduced the prices to match those of the new "blue cards".
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

The Target in Allen also had many Han Solos, and across the street GAME STOP of all places had Several Chewies, Hans, Dookus, and one each of ObiPilot and hanger duel Anakin.

does ne1 know anything about the variant on Han? i have found him with both a white and a silver droid caller. i opened one with the silver caller and the "action" is very lame the 2 out of 10 times i got it to work. my 3po also is missing a foot. ne1 elses have both feet?
    no smiley zone!

Once I get that Chewie I'll let you know.

I just found all the latest figures at Wal-mart at I-30 in Rockwall. I did not see a Ki Adi Mundi -- dingodad -- I was going to get an extra chewy -- but it looked like all the parts -- xcept the head were all attached in a big heap -- i didnt see how they would all connect -- do they? - Someone in this guide mentioned thatthe solo with the white droid caller was the more rare version. The only one i opened was obi wan pilot .. great figure!! visor is going to get lost though - very tiny!!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

hELLO GANG -- I just got back from wal-mart and I found two Teemto Pagalies--still no ki-adi-mundi, amidala courscant, darth maul, ephant man, or anakin tatoonie attack. Are these even out yet ?? I will trade my extra Teemto for one of these newest five..if interested. Any new finds out there??
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

the 3p0 is just one big heap with the head and torso seperate pieces. mine does not have one of the feet though. do we have a listing in the collector club thread?
    no smiley zone!