Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    There goes Dingodad again, on about the C-3PO that comes with Chewie!

Anyway, the REAL reason for this post, as this thread became a precursor to many of us meeting at the last Sci-Fi Expo is to pass on a recent annoucement.

Mrs. JediCole informed me today that the Sci-Fi Expo site (www.scifiexpo.com) has released the big news. Yes, it is true...

CARRIE FISHER IS COMING TO THE SCI-FI EXPO!

As long as this is not another of those infamous Sci-Fi Expo "bait and switch" situations (many may recall that Carrie Fisher was supposed to appear at the MARCH Sci-Fi Expo).

Well, there you have it. I hope to see a lot of the local Sir Steves Guide folks there!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Whoa. I may have to get one of those "job" thingama-jiggers so I can go to this..

anybody come across the toys r us x-wing or landspeeder ? i haven'nt hit the stores much lately and just wanted to know if these had hit in the dallas area.

I have not posted in a while, so I thought I would come here to state the obvious...there is nothing new to be found in the Dallas area, at least from my experiences over the past few weeks.

The Chewie/Han/Obi-Wan wave and the Djas Phur/Plapatine wave, seem to be in pretty good supply now.

I have not seen the Ki-Adi-Mundi/Teemto Pagalies or the Maul/Anakin waves yet. Nor have I seen the TRU exclusive landspeeded or X-wing(both of which are now rumored to be out on the shelves).

No sign of the Target exclusive Accessory Sets...weren't they suppose to hit the shelves in early July?

None the less, If I find anything new...then you will hear about it here first (usually within an hour of finding it).

Everybody keep up the efforts, as alot of new stuff should be headed our way shortly.

BTW, if you are looking for the 12" Ultimate Jango Fett, then you may want to try the KB Toy Store at the Collin Creek Mall...they had 3 of them this afternoon when I went by on my lunch break.
    Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong!

As far as Dallas/Fort Worth goes, we had a boom, now nothing much. However, SithWorm found Tempto in Burleson and I've heard reports of him turning up in Irving as well.
    DingoDad told me last night that he had seen the new X-Wing (presumable in Arlington, Fort Worth, or the surrounding area).
    Personally I have not "hit the stores" in over a week, so I'm not help at all.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

UPDATE !! I just got two new X-wings from TRU at I-30 and Walnut Drive. They have two left -- call 214-363-3192 and have them hold one for you -- thats what I did. Good Hunting !!!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

I just left the TRU in plano at Parker & 75. They had 1 exclusive X-Wing with R2-D2 but it had some minor dents and discoloration on the display window, so I passed on it. So, if you open your ships then you may want to hurry over there and pick it up.

They also have a whole case of the Bo Shek/Teebo/R4-M9 wave if anyone still needs those figures.

This was around 3:30 pm when I saw them...so if you hurry they may still be there.
    Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong!

Hey guys.. spotted the Micro Machines collections that just came out at the Target in Allen on Central. Hopefully the accessory packs aren't too far behind.

New X-Wing is SWEET !! -- It's huge -- Finally! True, there are no electronics on this thing -- but the size and the removable R2 unit makes up for everyhing. HASBRO -- you did GOOD!!
    JediBoulton --

WOW -- seems like nobody is finding anything lately. I just found the new Micro Machines at the TARGET off I75 and Haskell. They also had the accessory pack figures pegs-- but were all sold out. Expected to restock tonight or Friday. I also came across the new Delux Mace Windu with the RED droid. Damn thing was already torn and opened -- so I left it there. Maybe next time...
    Keep those reports comming in guys!!!
    JediBoulton --