Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Do you remember what the accessory packs were marked at?

i saw the hoth and droid sets at eastchase and 30 yesterday for $10 each. i want the other 2 myself
    no smiley zone!

Still hav not found anything new -- No Ki-Adi-Munda, no packs, no mauls, no nothing. -- I will still keep posting...
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

It's a barren wasteland here... although I did see the accessory set's pegs there weren't any there..

Well ,here is a little update. The Wal-Mart In Rockwall has the new Acklay and a few more 12" Jango Fett's -- no new figures.

The Target in Rockwall has the accessory packs, but are now sold out. Still trying to find out when these guys stock their stuff.

Still no Ki-Adi-Mundi, Anakin Tatoonie Attack, 3PO and droid 2 pack, or any other figures...
    JediBoulton --

UPDATE .. I just went to Target at 75 & Haskell and picked up the following:

Yoda with force power (Super Battle Droid 2 pack)
    C-3P0 with Battle droid 2 pack
    Arena Battle Pack
    Endor Victory Pack

They also had the Hoth and Death star packs -- but I did not get
    them. Already had all the parts in both of them.

Still looking for Ki-Adi-Mundi, Anakin, Maul, ect...
    JediBoulton --

Anakin and Maul spotted at the Target in Allen! Right when I saw TA Anakin another guy did and he snatched it up before I could. Luckily Maul was behind it and I snatched him! Also there was the hoth set, and the C3po deluxe.

SciFi Expo Update

Well, it has almost become a tradition with the SciFi Expo, the infamous "bait and switch"! I am sad to have to report that:

Carrie Fisher will NOT be at the Sci Fi Expo in August!

Well, at least they were goodly enough to present an explanation. Due to some other concern coming up, Carrie Fishier would only be able to appear on one of the two days of the show. As she will be available the weekend of the October show, she and the promoter felt it would be only fair to postpone her appearance rather than slight all of those who attend on Saturday only and would miss her appearance. The actress/model who played Alya Secura and the actress who voice Taun We will be the Star Wars guests. And since he lives less than an hour away from Plano, Texas where the Sci-Fi Expo is held, you can almost count on Sith Worm's bud, Peter Mayhew to be in attendence, though this has not yet been announced.

But JediCole and Mrs. JediCole (a.k.a. Alexander Troche and Margay Madcat, along with our good friends DingoDad and Sith Worm (a.k.a., Bubba Spud and "Frog") will be in attendance. And due to a little clever wrangling, DingoDad will be set up at his meager table right next to the JediCole empire, A Piece of the Action Collectibles. Be sure to drop by and say hello.

Now, in the "what's new" arena, Sith Worm found Tempto and Ki-Adi-Mundi in Burleson, yet Darth Maul, Ephant Mon, and other, newer releases have yet to surface. But Obi-Wan, Han, Chewie, Dejas, and a few others seem to have arrived en masse! Anyone in the DFW area had any luck finding the new guys? Also, has anyone seen the Acklay? I bought one at the last toy show and wound up giving it to a friend's son! I have never seen one in the stores and really need to come by one for my personal collection.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Re: SciFi Expo Update

Originally posted by JediCole
    Now, in the "what's new" arena, Sith Worm found Tempto and Ki-Adi-Mundi in Burleson, yet Darth Maul, Ephant Mon, and other, newer releases have yet to surface.

I guess you missed my above post.. TA Anakin and Darth Maul SA HAVE surfaced. There was only one of each and I only got Maul because I grabbed it before the other guy did.

Jedicole -- I ahve found the ACklay in Rockwall, TX. There were about 5 still on the shelves. I am sure that there will be some at the show in a few weeks...
    JediBoulton --