Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast
    JediBoulton,
    On who's shelves in Rockwall are you finding the ellusive Acklay? Target, TRU, K-Mart, Wal-Mart? Knowing this would give me an idea of where to concentrate my pre-show search.
    Thank you,
    Cole
    JediCole
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Originally posted by JediCole
    JediBoulton,
    On who's shelves in Rockwall are you finding the ellusive Acklay? Target, TRU, K-Mart, Wal-Mart? Knowing this would give me an idea of where to concentrate my pre-show search.
    Thank you,
    Cole
    JediCole
    I haven't managed to find a single Acklay anywhere around me. Just about every Target I go to has all four accessory packs in stock, and I picked up the Deluxe Yoda and Threepio today, but I haven't seen any new basic figures past the Han Endor wave, not even the Puhj and Palpatine.

If anyone is still searching for the Deluxe Threepio, they have 3-4 at Target on Monfort and 635 (next to the Galleria Mall) but I picked up the last Yoda they had (and his card was pretty trashed)

Has anyone seen the 25th Anniverssary Landspeeder yet?
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

JediCole -- Sorry for the confussion.. Walmart in Rockwall has the Acklay. Last night, they had about eight left. They also had some of the action fleet as well (Vaders Tie Fighter, X wing, Falcon). I also picked up the 25th landspeeder at the TRU in Mesquite yesterday. They had 7 left and were expecting more throught the week. Its not as impressive as I thought it was going to be -- but it is kool. There is more room on the back for the droids -- but no way to keep them in place. The engine does not open anymore -- but overall -- it looks good sitting on the desk.
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Originally posted by JediBoulton
    I also picked up the 25th landspeeder at the TRU in Mesquite yesterday. They had 7 left and were expecting more throught the week. Its not as impressive as I thought it was going to be -- but it is kool. There is more room on the back for the droids -- but no way to keep them in place. The engine does not open anymore -- but overall -- it looks good sitting on the desk.
    That's good to know. It's funny; there's not really anything that I'm really excited about right now, except for the Republic Gunship. I'm not really drooling for any of the other new figures or vehicles.

I guess the last thing I was REALLY waiting for was the accessory packs, especially the Endor and Arena sets. Now I have them and I'm just sort of hangin out, waiting for the Gunship.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I agree pthfnder89 -- The Gunship is on my list as well. I am getting married in January so my "collecting" funds have gone down a bunch. Thank God my wife enjoys SW as much as I do--I hope.
    JediBoulton --

If I need to pick up some ACKLAY tonight -- let me know -- I plan on beeing at the Convention this weekend -- We can do some exchanging then -- I will check this post until 17:00 and I will get what I can -- if anyone is interested...and If Wal-Mart still has the extra.
    JediBoulton --

I picked up an ACKLAY last night -- they had 4 left. This thing is cool. Its kinda hard to pose, but I didn't really try much -- It looks like the best creature put out so far -- the guts are GREAT!!
    JediBoulton --

Target at 635 and Haskell just received a shipment of Anakin Attack and Darth Maul figures..This was about 14:20. FYI...
    JediBoulton --

Hey JediBoulton,
    Thanks for the info, I made the trek out to Rockwall to get the Acklay back in my collection.
    I breezed right past the Star Wars section, but soon found it and there were five or six Acklays on hand, exactly five or six more than I've ever seen on store shelves ANYWHERE!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

CONGRATS JEDICOLE --

Now if you find an easy way to display the sucker -- let me know -- haha
    JediBoulton --