Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
    Anyone here from the East Texas area?
    [color=red] Mind tricks dont work on me...I lost my mind years ago.[/color]

I just got back from the Walmart in the Colony on Highway 121 between Frisco and Lewisville. They had about 50 to 60 of the Cantina bar sets....plenty of Greedo, Hammerhead, and Ponda Baba on their shelves. So, if you are still looking for these, then this place will definately have some on their shelves.

Also saw a few Cantina sets at the Walmart in Frisco, but not too many...maybe 8 or so.

Has anybody seen the Target accessory sets around town? I keep missing them

How about any of the new Saga figures?
    Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong!

TEXASTOYZ -- where are you from?? East Texas is represented here !! Welcome to the Tread !!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Texastoyz, i live in arlington but i also have a place in Gilmer so i frequent the Gilmer/Longview area for toys. where are you?
    no smiley zone!

Has anyone received their Republic Gunship Yet?? The site says that it takes about 1 - 2 days for shipping from this point. I assume this means that they are available. Thought about ordering mine from walmart.com and see what I get??

The arena still has a release date of Sept.
    JediBoulton --

Toy and Comic Show/Sale in Cleburne, TX!

Attention DFW and surrounding area collectors! There is a small comic and toy show in Cleburne, Texas this Saturday (September 7th) only! It will be held in the Cleburne Civic Center from 10 AM to 4 PM with FREE ADMISSION!

Mrs. JediCole and I will be set up there and hope to see some Sir Steve's folks this weekend (this means you, DingoDad). It is a bit far afield for some, less so for others, and it is FREE to get in and shop around.

It is being put on by a comic shop in Cleburne called Comic Boxx (two x's) and you should be able to get further information from them. I know the Civic Center is on Henderson Street in Cleburne, I belive near 67, though I've not been to that town in years so I will be flying a little blind Saturday morning. You can find the store's number using online Yellow Pages if you are keen to get more info.

And be sure to look for us in October in Plano at the Dallas ComicCon wich is supposed to feature Carrie Fisher all weekend! Let's hope they make this happen. As I've stated before, I will be celebrating my birthday and the first anniversary of A Piece of the Action Collectibles. If for no other reason, come out to see the poster design I came up with to comemmorate the event, it is a tribute to a classic Star Wars movie poster design, with a bit of a twist. We are negotiating with DingoDad (who's "getting out of toys", at least as a dealer) to join the APOTAC team in Plano the weekend of October 11-13 (yep, it's a 3 day show)!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Hey guys,thanks for the replies!! I live in Longview,things are getting very slow here finding any new stuff,so reports on anything new around my area is a plus.I go to Gilmer on occassion and usually find some goodies though.
    If and when I find some new stuff I'll be sure to let you guys in on it Happy Hunting!
    [color=red] Mind tricks dont work on me...I lost my mind years ago.[/color]

I was in Granbury today and stopped by the Wal-Mart and found a 12" Count Dooku (acutally saw at least one more. I also saw the 12" Zam Wessel and Super Battle Droid (at least two each).
    Also, for those looking, they had two or three Republic Gunships.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

A buddy of mine just brought me the Deluxe Yoda and C-3PO sets. He found them at a Target in Dallas somewhere. I am going to be forwarding him my want list since he does not collect Star Wars, but has much better luck finding figures than I seem to have.

FINALLY...FINALLY -- We get some new figures out there !!!

I just got back from Zeus Toys and I bought the following for $4.99 :

Padme Courscant Attack
    Jango Fett Pilot
    Clone Trooper Pilot

They have 3 Padme's left; 0 fett's; 0 Clone Pilots.

They expect some more within the next week.
    Maybe Walmart and Target will start getting some in!
    JediBoulton --