Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    what do you want fror oola Adam?
    no smiley zone!

I saw a ton of Bespin Vader and Bespin Luke (no blood) at the Walmart at Eastchase & I30. They also had alot of the Rebel Trooper with the beard. Also, Orn Fre Ta and Massiff. Plenty of all the above mentioned figures when I was there about an hour ago. Has anybody seen Djas Puhr or Chewie?

I dunno dingo.. I am missing almost the last set of potj figures, and those are the only things im looking for right now. Ill make a list of things I still need.

I have seen Palpatine all of once at Wal-Mart. I have only seen chewie once (KB)and only have Han because I picked him up in Arkansas (these toy runs are hell on the van!) The only Obi-Wan JSP I have seen was the one my son got for his b-day.

I don't suppose anyone will be heading to a Disney resort anytime soon...

Well, I won't be heading to Disney World/Land anytime soon but I saw several 12" Ultimate Jango Fetts at the TRU in Arlington on Cooper about 1 hour ago.

Well, the big day approaches! I have yet to find Dejas, and would trade an Orn Free Ta if anyone is interested. Or another figure that eludes someone out there, like Teebo.

Regardless, I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible. I just got in a short comic book spinner rack which will be a very obvious fixture on one of our tables, so I will be easier to spot than ever. Hopefully we can get a regular group going and meet at all of the Plano shows.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

DingoDad was goodly enough to find a Dejas and a Chewie for me, however, I know SithWorm will want them too, so the above offer still stands for trades.
    The day is fast approaching. Who all will be there on Sunday? Sound off here!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

I should be there, can't think of a reason I wouldn't be.