Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Hey don't give up yet. The newer stuff should become more numerous after the early bird collectors have their fill, and the scalpers stop buyin them when they can't make enough off of them. Give it a few weeks or so.

I PROMISE I will post within 1 hour of finding anything around DFW. I have not been looking as hard for the last 10 days (since I found Darth Vader and Luke). But I will be getting out more at night this week. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM SCALPERS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I have thoroughly covered all of the KBs, TRUs, Walmarts, Targets, Kmarts, Electronic Botiques, and Khols in the Plano/Richardson/McKinney/Allen/Frisco area throughout the past week. There is nothing new (at least not new to me). I found the Djas Phur wave at the Plano Walmart a few days ago, but I after I purchases 1 of each, there were none left...so that is hardly worth mentioning. I am still looking for the Luke Bespin wave (bloody hand only).

Let me know what you are looking for, and perhaps I can help you locate some of the things on your needs lists.

From now on, I will try to post my SIGNIFICANT findings within an hour or so of finding anything new.

Atomicmanic and Keith Koth -- thanks for the info -- I will also post all new finds as I get them. Maybe we can do some shopping for each other. I will be on the lookout for the Bloody Luke in my area -- If I see some extra - I will pick up a few extra. SCALPERS are LOSERS !!! -- By the way -- I did notice that KBTOYS had Qui-Gon and Endor solider online today for $5.99 -- not a bad price for the Endor solider !!!
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Originally posted by JediBoulton
    Atomicmanic and Keith Koth -- thanks for the info -- I will also post all new finds as I get them. Maybe we can do some shopping for each other. I will be on the lookout for the Bloody Luke in my area -- If I see some extra - I will pick up a few extra. SCALPERS are LOSERS !!! -- By the way -- I did notice that KBTOYS had Qui-Gon and Endor solider online today for $5.99 -- not a bad price for the Endor solider !!!
    REally? Which KB Toys? I've found several things there but last time I went the prices were still $7.99

I'm glad someone started a Dallas thread finally. I hope we can help each other out. If anyone requests something in particular I'd be happy to buy extra if I find it.Let me know.

I am also looking for a Bespin Luke, preferably the bloody version but I want both kinds so either will do
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I just saw 1 Luke Bespin (non bloody) at the KB at Collin Creek Mall in Plano. There was also 1 Mace Windu.

The Kmart at 15th street and 75 in Plano had 2 Jango Fett Final Battle (from the Luke Bespin wave).

I saw both of these between 12:15 an 12:30.

Hope this helps!
    Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong!

I see Jango Fett Final Battle and the new Mace warming the pegs a Kohls every time I go, so I know they are putting that wave out. I only saw Luke and Vader once. Check out Zeus Comics on Oaklawn Ave in Dallas off I35. It is a comic book store but he sells ALL new figures for $5.99-$6.99 regardless of rarity and he will hold stuff for you when it comes in. It takes him a little longer to get things then Wal-mart or Target (usually 2 weeks) but he always gets it. They had the Boshek wave warming the pegs for 2 months.

The Kmart on 15th had about SIX bloody lukes two weeks ago. Unfortunatly I didnt have any money so I couldn't get it... Couple days later they of course were all gone (As were the one Qui-Gon and Endor Soldier I saw). Luckily, I found Bloody Luke in the back of some older figures. So I guess it does pay to search through um sometimes.. Anyway I'll be sure to post if I see anything new in the Plano/Allen area if I see them.

Oh and keith. I'm lookin' fer Dooku, Yoda, HD Anakin, and Dexster. If you find them in the Plano area, would it be possible for you to snag them for me? And I'll of course pay you back. If not then just post it hear to let me(or us) know. Thanks!

Adam,

If I see any of those figures I will be glad to pick them up for you.

Do you open your figures, or keep them carded?

Does the condition of the card matter to you?

Are you looking for a Dexter with the background insert or will any Dexter be fine?

If you wouldn't mind, keep an eye out for a bloody Luke for me. Preferably on a Mint or Near Mint card.

pthfnder89 -- www.kbtoys.com is where I found Qui-gon and Rebel for 5.99 -- after shipping and stuff -- they might be about $7.00 each -- but if you need several things -- its a good place to start.

I am also looking for the "bespin twins -- luke and darth" -- bloody would be great. If I find any -- I will pick up extras for those of you who want them.

Keith Koth -- Which Kohls did toy find Jango Final Battle and Mace at -- I still haven't found thoes either...
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......