Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    I regularly attend the scifi expo in Plano. I attended the last customer appreciation day about 3 months ago. They have the free show in their smaller conference hall, which holds approximately 20-25 vendors. It is not real big, but there will probably some good deals to be found. I would attend it if you are in the area, as you never know what you may find.
    Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong!

Sounds good.. I think I will go, it been far too long since i have

Welcome Dingodad -- In answer to your question -- I went to the Sci Fi Expo last month with Jango Fett and Darth Maul -- it was great. Read the tread under conventions and I tell a little about my experience there.

Others -- here are my updates from the weekend:

Target @ 635 and Centerville -- Nothing -- figures are $4.99.

Target on NW HWY near 75 Central -- Found ONE new NEXU -- he is cool, makes sounds on his tummy. You can open his jaws and press his tounge and he makes a battle sound then snaps his jaws shut (did not open -- that is just what it says).

TRU near Town East Mall -- Exclusive Mace Windu 12" figure.

Target across the street -- Nothing.

KBtoys near the Best Buy across from Town East Mall -- Found my Mace Windu on Sunday. Found out that they put out their shipments on Saturday morning -- They has put out the Chewbacca wave (heads up ADAM) but they were all out by Sunday 12:00. This might be a good location to work with. The Manager said that he put all the new figures tothe back of the pegs so SCALPERS wouldn't have a chance to hord them all.

The Walmart in Rockwall, Greenville, and the one off I-30 and Beltline dont have anything. The one in Rockwall is controlled by a Scalper -- I have delt with this little SOB before, JERK!!

Other than that -- I only made it home with a NEXU and a Mace -- so much for my weekend

Hope you all had a better weekend.

BTW -- Maybe we can get a group of us to meet at the Customer Appreciation Day in Plano on the 30th. This would be a great place to hang out for a bit -- any ideas ???
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

My wife and I are up for some sort of meeting at the June 30th scifi expo. It would be nice to put faces with all of the names.
    Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong!

Sweet -- we can set a time and a meeting place later in the week. ALSO -- I CALL FIRST DIBS ON ALL NEW TOYS !!! -- HAHAHA
    JediBoulton --

My wife and I would absolutly be in for a meeting at the Plano show.

I think there will plenty to go around JB

Very true Adam -- I think meeting would be a great idea. Lets set something up in a couple of weeks..
    JediBoulton --

Is there any older merchandise that anyone is looking for so maybe we can set up some swaps there? I usually have a table at the shows but I didnt get one this time. Chances are that you guys have probably bought stuff from me in the past there.
    no smiley zone!