Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Yea !! I am looking for some of the more rare FF figures. I also would like to get a Theater Luke. I have several extra POTF figures and some extra red carded figures. Got an extra R2-D2, Boba Fett, and Chewbacca that are signed also...I might load up the truck with some extras...
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

BTW -- I am heading out to ST. Louis today. I will look for some figures out there if I get a chance. I agree scalping is bad -- but if you do it in a state that you are not from, doesn't that make it ok??
    JediBoulton --

ok, Adam -- your right. Couldn't help myself. I am here in St. Louis now and havent found time to get out to any stores. Will try tomorrow...
    JediBoulton --

It is nice to see a DFW collecting group forming. Dingodad (formerly Bubba Fatt), Sith Worm, and I tried to get this going a long time ago, but got no responses.
    Mrs. JediCole and I will be at the next three Sci-Fi Expos and hope to meet a lot of the Sir Steve's local crowd.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

We should set up a time and meeting place for the fan appreciation con on the 30th.

I agree with Adam. Mrs. JediCole and I will be there all day, as will Sith Worm almost certainly. Dingodad will probably be in attendence as well.
    If anyone out there has found a Dejas Puhr and has an extra, but has NOT found Orn Free Ta, please feel free to stop by my table for a trade! Mrs. JediCole found a few of the big blue senator, but we have as yet not found a Dejas for my collection.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Sci-Fi Expo June 30

Adam, I wish I could tell you where. In general, I have no idea where my table will be until I get there. I have been considering buying one of those tanks of helium they sell at Target and Party Warehouse and such and using it to inflate a few of the bright red Star Wars baloons I bougt about a year ago. That way I could tell people where to find us.
    However, we are usually easy to distinguish from other dealers as we usually have two to three tables (two at the upcoming show) with two sections of peg board flanked by sets of dark gray shelves behind us. We will have close to 50 loose 12" Star Wars figures, about 100 plus carded and 100 plus loose Star Wars figures, plus loose Simpsons, and a variety of statues on the table.
    Also, for those who know the sad tale of February 1, 2002, I still wear my big "Roy Orbeson" sunglasses (due to the eye injury sustained back then, one that will soon be permanantly corrected).
    If you are still in doubt, look for the big plastic bin on wheels full of loose figures in clear plastic bags under the table. Each bag has a card on it which proudly proclaims that it is "Another Find JediCole Loose Figure". Though we have now become a business (A Piece of the Action Collectibles), I have not had a chance to produce new cards!
    I look forward to meeting as many SirSteves guide folks as possible on the 30th. SithWorm and I will be promoting our upcoming comic book series and (as previously suggested), Dingodad will be there too, undoubtedly hanging around with SithWorm, Mrs. JediCole and myself.
    If you can't make the June 30th show (which is free admission by the way), check out www.scifiexpo.com for their next two 2002 show dates.