Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Great, I'll be sure to look for you then.

I look forward to meeting you. And I hope a lot of us can make it there. I have long contended that we need to have a local group with regular or semi-regular get-togethers.
    This next show is only one day, so I will be having to set up and break down on the same day. However, the bigger show in August will allow for us to set up on Friday, meaning that when the doors close to the public on Saturday, Mrs. JediCole and I will be going out for our traditional after-show dinner. We discussed with Dingodad earlier today the possiblity of having an open invitation to all Sir Steve's Guide folks in attendance for the whole day (or at least until the end of the day) that Saturday to join us. I think it would be great to have a big group all talking Star Wars and collecting and making everyone else in whatever restraunt we visit very uncomfortable!
    I will probably post something about that plan in a couple of months with more details.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

What, besides Star Wars, do you guys collect? I myself collect Indiana Jones items and I have a few Simpsons figures also. I am looking for a few GI Joes, a Wuhur, and an Oola 2 pack. We should all make lists of what we need so maybe we can do some trades at the show. Tell me what you want..what you really really want.
    no smiley zone!

I have an Oola two pack that I don't need.

Howdy guys ... I'm back from St. Louis !! First off dingodod -- great reference to "spice girls -- hahaha". All I found at St. Louis was the new Anakin and Geonosian warrior two pack. It looks great! As I made my way back to Dallas -- my local wal-mart decided to stock alot of new SW figures -- they have Orn Free Ta, Rebel Trooper (beard only), Qui-qon, Vader, Luke (no blood), massif with geonosian warrior, Final battle Jango, and Mace Windu. There are no Palpatines, obiwans, chewy's. I guess everyone already has these but if you need something -- let me know

Look forward to the 30th -- I will look forward to meeting all of you.
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

Originally posted by JediBoulton
    Howdy guys ... I'm back from St. Louis !! First off dingodod -- great reference to "spice girls -- hahaha". All I found at St. Louis was the new Anakin and Geonosian warrior two pack. It looks great! As I made my way back to Dallas -- my local wal-mart decided to stock alot of new SW figures -- they have Orn Free Ta, Rebel Trooper (beard only), Qui-qon, Vader, Luke (no blood), massif with geonosian warrior, Final battle Jango, and Mace Windu. There are no Palpatines, obiwans, chewy's. I guess everyone already has these but if you need something -- let me know

Look forward to the 30th -- I will look forward to meeting all of you.
    I just got back yesterday from a trip up north also JediBoutan. Went to pick up my gf from Chicago (long horrible drive) But the upside was I FINALLY found a few Bespin Lukes up there!

Of course, I went by Wal-Mart last night at Nidway and LBJ and they had about 30 of them Is this your local Wal-Mart?
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Re: Sci-Fi Expo June 30

Originally posted by JediCole

I look forward to meeting as many SirSteves guide folks as possible on the 30th. SithWorm and I will be promoting our upcoming comic book series and (as previously suggested), Dingodad will be there too, undoubtedly hanging around with SithWorm, Mrs. JediCole and myself.
    If you can't make the June 30th show (which is free admission by the way), check out www.scifiexpo.com for their next two 2002 show dates.
    JediCole - I'm looking forward to being there. I've been to pretty much every SciFi Expo since the begining but I don't really have any collcting friends in the area so this would be nice.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Has anyone found any of the Orn Free Ta, Palpatine, and PilotWan-Chewie-Han waves yet?

i see orn free at walmarts from time to time. like the one at redbird or mansfield.
    no smiley zone!

I have seen the orn free ta figure at my wallmart (I30 and ridge road -- Rockwall) I have not seen the other figures -- but I am looking for them--i will let all of you know.
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......