Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    The sci-fi expo starts at 10 a.m. according to the card I got in the mail. Free admission? I'm there!

By the way, I found the Acklay at wal-mart this morning (75/midpark) There were only two and I bought 1 of them.

I am pleased to hear that the Acklay is finally shipping. I really want to get one of those. How does it look out of the package?
    Also, if anyone has stumbled upon a Nexu, I could use one, I loves the beasties!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

There might be some left at the Target in Allen. I'll go pick one up for you if I can make it over there, but I don't think I'll be able to.

Should we set a time to meet? 10 a.m. is fine with me, but perhaps we should make it a little later so those people who live on the other side of Dallas have time to make it to the show without having to get up at the crack of dawn.

What does everyone else think? just throw out a time and we will see if we all can't find a time that agrees with us all, or at least the majority of us.
    Of course that's just my opinion...I could be wrong!

between 11:00 and Noon would be fine for me...I was going to see if I could find Jedi Coles table and start from there -- Im Easy
    JediBoulton --
    Collecting SW Since 1978. -- Still going strong......

I'm gonna try to get there by 10am but I certainly don't mind hanging around a while.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Originally posted by JediCole
    I am pleased to hear that the Acklay is finally shipping. I really want to get one of those. How does it look out of the package?

Haven't opened it- my son has to pay me back with his allowance before he can open it, and he has to earn that first!

Also, if anyone has stumbled upon a Nexu, I could use one, I loves the beasties!
    Soopa Target at Skillman/Abrams had it this morning, with the $7.50 sale sign, although I failed to scan it to see if it was still that amount in the computer

Hello boys good to finally see that Dallas people are meeting up on here i will be there as well ,hope to run into you all...
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Hey , I'm new to the forums and just wanted to start in on spreading any information on Dallas area finds. I'm glad to see that someone has started this because it's very helpful and time saving. Now that I've gotten that out of the way I just wanted to let you all know that I found about fifteen of the Ultimate Jango Fetts at Walmart on MacArther and 635 in Irving this morning. Almost all were mint condition.

If anybody still needs a Count Dooku you can get one at Zeus Comics on Oak Lawn Ave right after the Oak Lawn/Lemmon intersection.