Star Case Question - Please help

I was wondering, this is a question for anyone who knows. I want to star case my collection. I have basically every figure starting with POTF2. Does anyone know ROUGHLY how many deep bubble star cases I would need versus normal ones? I know thats pretty hard to tally, but i would like to by as close to the right number of cases as I can for each type. I know that all the SAGA toys need deep bubbles cases... Any help anyone? THanks!

Ardend

If you plan on getting all the Saga figures,you'll need Saga Starcases.The POTF2,POTJ,etc all have slimmer bubbles,while the Saga bubbles remain large and stocky..no matter what figure is contained inside
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

The funny thing is that the old star case will fit some of the Saga cards.

Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

The first star cases will fit all POTF2 1995 - POTJ figures except for

Jar jar Binks swimming
    Destroyer Droid
    Destroyer Droid battle damage

The new star cases 2 will fit all of the new Episode 2 figures, Toy Fair Darth Vader, and the figures mentioned above without touching the bubbles of the cards.

How do I know this? Well I have purchased over 500 of the star cases and I also have bought 100 of the star cases 2 for my personal collection.

Hope this helps.

Here is protechs link

http://www.gotoprotech.com/starwars.htm