About the vehicle poll...

I wonder what happened to the results. Were they sent to Hasbro, or what? Will we ever see an Imperial Shuttle or Jawa Sandcrawler? I have an entire legion of Jawas that need wheels and storage for all their Gonk droids...
    Mond urynn ac alanna, vos ac ceredigion, sleyn vos vuul.

Re: About the vehicle poll...

Originally posted by oldfossil
    Will we ever see an Imperial Shuttle or Jawa Sandcrawler?
    Probably not! If we do,they'd cost alot
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I thought SirSteve was supposed to redo the poll, since Hasbro felt the vehicles were too far apart in size and price point. Hey, if Hasbro's interested in the results then why hasn't the poll been redone yet? Huh huh huh?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

When they're redone, I'll still vote for the Sith Infitrator...

What a cool ship! What a cool toy!!

Wasn't Jabba's Sail Barge in the Poll,I can't remember?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

I'm sure that hasbro will make an Imperial Shuttle, its safe to bet on that!!
    As always...........L

I keep forgetting about this and will have details tomorrow.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Originally posted by Lobito
    I'm sure that hasbro will make an Imperial Shuttle, its safe to bet on that!!
    The question is when???
    GNT
    ''

In-fil-tra-tor! In-fil-tra-tor! In-fil-tra-tor! In-fil-tra-tor!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**