Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds
    Hey Slick, in addition to the boosters what do you think about R2 having all kinds of cool gadets and gizmo's that we never got to see in the OT???
    That's a good point JJB. It's entirely possible that with the CG nowadays he may have a plethora of unknown gadgets.

    Maybe something crazy like oil squirting. I just made that up so I guess you could place that under EU since it's just too crazy to be in the movies.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    That's a good point JJB. It's entirely possible that with the CG nowadays he may have a plethora of unknown gadgets.

    Maybe something crazy like oil squirting. I just made that up so I guess you could place that under EU since it's just too crazy to be in the movies.
    Plus how could they get away with it since we see a 'fried' R2 in ROTJ with all his arms and what have you in the out position???

  3. #23
    I was reeding on anuther site that their wil bee a bad guy Jedeye! And he hires a bunch of stromtroopers to punch Obee-Wan in his dingdong!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    I was reeding on anuther site that their wil bee a bad guy Jedeye! And he hires a bunch of stromtroopers to punch Obee-Wan in his dingdong!
    They have Hostess Snack Cakes in the Star Wars universe?

  5. #25
    Boy, pretending to be a certain dead lunatic scrambled your brains, eh, CS1138?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Boy, pretending to be a certain dead lunatic scrambled your brains, eh, CS1138?
    I was gonna type something equally funny (At least in my mind) and spelled one of the words wrong so I just went with it.

    I also read on SuperShadow that Jar Jar Binks eats some kitten cats in the middle fo the movie.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

  7. #27
    SuperShadow rocks my world. He's a totally awesome movie insider.

    He's kewl. L8er guyz.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO