Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

AotC cliff hanger.

ESB is the second in the original trilogy and ended with a cliff hanger (Han frozen in carbonite). AotC is the second in the prequel trilogy and will probably have a cliff hanger. What do you think the cliff hanger will be?

Anakin and Padme Amidala getting married on Naboo
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Palpatine will be revealed to be Sidious. I know, I know....it's not very revealing to us, the hardcore fans, but in terms of the cinematic continuity, it must be done, and I think this will be the 'cliffhanger" ending. Palpatine and Dooku being revealed as A. Working together and B. Sith Lords.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I agree that AotC won't really have a cliffhanger ending. Anakin and Pademe will a) get married or b) run away together against the wishes of others (Jedi Council for example). Plus the begining of the Clone Wars it-self, which would include Palpatine and Dooku working together as Sith's (as previously reported by Eternal Padawan).
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

I think the cliff hanger might be that Palpatine/Sidious tries to tempt Anakin and then Palpatine goes off and hides and makes it look like he died or got killed by the Jedi.

I thought it was a perfect cliffhanger because I was hoping to see Natalie Portman **** Darth Vader but then the credits rolled...we were so close but we had to wait 3 years. And even then they didn't show it.

I had to watch the Tommy Lee Boater Safety video afterward because I was so let down.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    I had to watch the Tommy Lee Boater Safety video afterward because I was so let down.
    Just grab on to his lifeline and you won't fall off.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The guy was honking the horn with that thing.
    Ask JimJam, he saw it too.