Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Bespin Wave and figures standing up..

I have ordered the bespin luke, mace and jango final battle online, yesterday I bought Count Dooku and Darth Vader Bespin (I finally found him in toys r us!!!!!!) and he doesn't stand up at all!
    I have actually found this with figures standing up, here are the figures I have:

Anakin Outland Peasant DOES STAND UP
    Anakin Hangar DOES STAND UP SOMETIMES
    Obi Wan Coruscant Chase DOES STAND UP
    Red Clonetrooper DOESN'T STAND UP
    Preview Clone Trooper DOES STAND UP
    Preview Jango Fett DOES STAND UP
    Preview Zam Wesell DOES STAND UP
    Jango Fett Kamino DOES STAND UP
    Count Dooku Dark Lord DOESN'T STAND UP
    Darth Tyranus Deluxe DOES STAND UP ON THE BASE
    Yoda DOES STAND UP
    Padme DOES STAND UP
    Kit Fisto DOES STAND UP SOMETIMES
    Plo Koon DOESN'T STAND UP
    Darth Vader bespin DOES STAND UP
    Zam Wesell Bounty Hunter DOESN'T STAND UP

Do any of you find this?

All mine stand up fine, except Taun We. You just have to mess with the stances a little bit. If you are really having trouble, you may wanna invest in some stands for your figures.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Dooku Dark Lord stands up for me.

My Dooku stands up fine. The Clonetrooper is a little hit and miss tho.
    Giddy-up!

I have my figures on an Ultrarama display and on individual stands at the base of the display. The only problems I have run into are figures that have foot holes that are too small or too large to accomodate the pegs. Threepio, Zam #2 and Taun We are like this for me.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    I have my figures on an Ultrarama display and on individual stands at the base of the display. The only problems I have run into are figures that have foot holes that are too small or too large to accomodate the pegs. Threepio, Zam #2 and Taun We are like this for me.

How do you like the Ultarama Display?

I really haven't bought a Saga figure so far that won't stand up period, but some do have real problems. The Nikto Jedi was the worst offender. It was made worse by the fact that he doesn't have any leg joints, so you can't even mess with his pose to help him stand. Basically I had even off the bottom of his boots with an exacto. Now he stands great!
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I LOVE the ultrarama display. If you are a creative type... there are so many things you can do to these. I opted for the "no backgrounds" version. I wanted to make my own. I scanned some really nice backgrounds out of the various books. I have a nice Coruscant skyline level on top. The second level is Coruscant "street level"- I have the ASN droid on a little wire, suspended from a "hook"-like part towards the front and Obi-Wan hanging from it. The next level is split in two halves. One side is Naboo and the other is Tatooine. The bottom level is Geonosis and I have "overspill" on individual stands- nice battle scene going on there. Four levels with no backgrounds cost me $55 USD. It was definitely worth it!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    I LOVE the ultrarama display. If you are a creative type... there are so many things you can do to these. I opted for the "no backgrounds" version. I wanted to make my own. I scanned some really nice backgrounds out of the various books. I have a nice Coruscant skyline level on top. The second level is Coruscant "street level"- I have the ASN droid on a little wire, suspended from a "hook"-like part towards the front and Obi-Wan hanging from it. The next level is split in two halves. One side is Naboo and the other is Tatooine. The bottom level is Geonosis and I have "overspill" on individual stands- nice battle scene going on there. Four levels with no backgrounds cost me $55 USD. It was definitely worth it!
    Thanks for that. Do you have any photos to share?

My Bespin Vader stands fine, and Luke is a standing champ, but Jango Final Battle is a standing chump! The sculpt of the legs and the oddball knee articulation just don't seem to come together well (with or WITHOUT the flame). This figure seems to have a very specific stance in mind, and can even stand this way (left leg forward and bent, right leg WAY back and turned), but I haven't had much success altering this at ALL.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.