Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am surprised!

I am surprised!

I am surprised that Rogue Squadron 2 isnt getting any attention. I mean afterall the developer got the actor who played wedge in the movies to reprise his role in the game!!! Check out the article in videogames.com!
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

Don't you worry. In the upcoming months when the Gamecube nears it's release date, Rogue Leader will step up to it's rightful place in the spot light. This games gonna rock!

And for you naysayers, check these pictures out.

http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/previ...linerogue5.jpg

*Wets pants*

http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/previ...linerogue1.jpg

I don't think he's going to win.

http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/previ...r/rleader4.jpg

*wets pants yet again*

I think that with the Game Cube not even out, people who were interested in RS2 are noticing how incredible Jedi Knight 2 looks for PC, and that's the game the buzz is all about these days. I'm sure when the GC finally comes out, RS2 will get a lot of buzz again.

It looks great, and I fully intend on getting it, but I'm really looking forward to Jedi Knight 2 right now, that game has me going "wow" every time I see a new picture or piece of info about it.

Nice pics, is the pic "fgnonlinerogue5.jpg" a screenshot of a cinematic in-betwen scene or just a rendering for the packaging or something?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm kinda ignorant on this game--it is only for Game Cube? And when does it take place?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Gamecube is delayed until 11/18 now. Fine with me, I don't like two systems launching at the same time.

I've heard it's PROBABLY going to be ported over to PC as well, but since Gamecube's will be in a higher definition resolution than most PCs put out, I'm going to get the GC. I hadn't heard it was being pushed back, but that makes sense, more pre-xmas anticipation and more units to get into stores on opening day.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs up

I cant wait for the GC, not to say the SW games, i loved the Rougue Squadron for the N64, now we are having part deux!!
    As always...........L

Originally posted by JediTricks
    I've heard it's PROBABLY going to be ported over to PC as well, but since Gamecube's will be in a higher definition resolution than most PCs put out, I'm going to get the GC. I hadn't heard it was being pushed back, but that makes sense, more pre-xmas anticipation and more units to get into stores on opening day.
    Whaa? What kind of resolution will the Gamecube put out? And once the output is converted to NTSC, how could it possibly look better than my computer screen? Is it going to put out an HDTV signal? Even my 1080i HDTV big screen has lower resolution than my computer.

But as far as the game goes, if you haven't seen the RS2 screen shots at the Lucasarts site, you've got to check them out. Absolutely incredible graphics.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

I love to...whats the site name...www.lucasarts.com??

Hey has anybody reserved their copy yet?? I heard from a reliable source that Toy r us wont do that anymore!

OH yeah!! Just saw the pics for the RS2 for the gamecube on EGM!! I knew right there and then....got to preorder it!! Its just gets better and better!!!