Hybrid View

What is the worst SW video game?

What do you guys think the worst SW game is?
    Just curious.

Masters of Teras Kasi. The stupidest premise for a Star Wars game ever!

Star Wars Demolition comes a close second.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Jedi Arena for the Atari 2600. What a lame one that was. A real turkey both in looks and in game play.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs up

hehehe i was also thinking on Jedi Arena...compared to the ESB game (the one with the snowspeeder battling AT AT'S) it looked so baaad and both games were for the Atari 2600.
    As always...........L

Teras Kasi was and still is bad! SOTE wasnt that great either. By the way, does anybody know that Dash does not die at the end of the game...that if you are good enough you can fly through the skyhook before it explodes! Also I didnt care for the star wars or ESB for the nintendo, however I loved them for the super nintendo!
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

Thumbs up

Yup, have u finished the game (SOTE) with all the challenge points?? u get secrets revealed after u do, try jedi mode for a real challenge.
    As always...........L

Yeah I tried getting them all, but I couldnt find some of them on Boba fetts stage. I even had a strategy guide, but the stupid thing didnt list all of the Challenge points. So after I tried and tried getting the points, I just gave up. Now there is codes out that you can do everything. Dont get me wrong when the game came out, it was cool. But it didnt last!
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

That boba feet stage is real hard, but guess what?? Even my gf got all the challenge points!! (of course i told her where to look, hehehe) Anyway, if u are still interested, you might want to check out of the tower where you fight Boba Fett, (yep fly into the holes and go all the way down, you will find 2 challenge points there).

Also look in the chasms with the jet pack...some are in the most unexpected places, you will need to be careful in the fuel and you have to measure your jumps correctly so that u turn on the jetpack at the correct time.

If you have more doubts just ring.
    As always...........L

I've never played those games, so I've got to say my least favorite game was Rebellion.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com