Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sean the Hutt
    Hi Jedicole, this is Sean. If you really want one I may be able to wrangle one up. Let me make a few phone calls. I'm with you I really want the Tie Bomber...preferebly more than one...DID YOU HERE THAT WALMART? Order more than you think you will need. Sooner or later they will sell!

In the store i buy my SW stuff it disappeared FAST...they had 8 and they were gone that same day.
    As always...........L

Exclamation All gone in one store

Looks like I spoke too soon or I've tipped off the other collectors (or scalpers) about these babies. One store had no more and the other one still has a bunch but not as much as before.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

I have finally got mine, but man it was hard. I still have yet to see these things actually sitting on the shelf waiting to be bought.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Every TRU that I go to still has a lot of these things, truly a pegwarmer!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

That's unbelievable. Its amazing how some items are pegwarmers in some parts of the country, yet complete rarities in other parts. I haven't seen any TIE-Interceptors at the 2 ToysR-Us in my area. Partly due to the fact that a handful of employees at each store buy most of the new POTJ stuff before it goes on the shelves.

Im still looking for a couple of the new interceptors, but I doubt I'll be able to get any from the stores here. (*wink* can anyone help me out here, )

I also heard they stopped shipping, any truth to this?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Smile

The Tie Interceptor was not an pegwarmer in South Carolina. I only seen it once at TRU. I picked up two. One for me and one for a friend.

Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

– 19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

I've only seen one at the TRU in El Paso, since it's release.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Well, I've had no problem finding the TIE Interceptor. As for the B-Wing...I've NEVER seen one in the stores...same goes for the Y-Wing!

I ended up trading 1 TIE Int. for 1 B-Wing and 1 TIE Int. for 1 Y-Wing!!!

It's Hasbro's lousy distribution system!

Or, maybe it's the stores fault for not ordering the EXCLUSIVES!

Who knows?
    May the force be with you.

My TRU has still not gotten any in (nor, I fear, will they) I hedged my bets and ordered one from Amazon.com and a friend of mine from CA said he's getting me a second for Xmas. If they do eventually show up at TRU and then go clearance, I'll buy about a half dozen more. These things kick butt!