Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ketwol or Ketwal?

Was condensing my POTJ collection tonight when I stumbled over a true blue, bonified error.

The proof of purchase sticker on the back of Ketwol's card has his name spelled 'Ketwal.' However, the other spellings on the card are with an 'o.'

Looked in SSGs picture archive and this error wasn't listed. Has anyone else noticed this fox paz?
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Errors like this happen all the time all the time with hasbro only because they cant afford someone to check the spelling on the cards,for shame!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs down

I alwys thoght that it shuld be "Ketwol" and no "Ketwal" beacuse I asumed it shoud be "low tek (tech)" speled bakcwards. And yes, CNT, Hasbo cant spell no gud neether.

p.s. I spelled your name wrong on purpose, GNT, like Hasbro would, not to make fun of ya!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

All you need now is text that goes all wibbly wobbly up and down and you got a perfect force file facsimile.

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    I alwys thoght that it shuld be "Ketwol" and no "Ketwal" beacuse I asumed it shoud be "low tek (tech)" speled bakcwards. And yes, CNT, Hasbo cant spell no gud neether.

p.s. I spelled your name wrong on purpose, GNT, like Hasbro would, not to make fun of ya!
    cpt Panaka is that you?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

HUH? Why do we care if hasbro can't spellk.

:
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Originally posted by Dark Knight
    HUH? Why do we care if hasbro can't spellk.

:
    Because we're the ones who dish out the big bucks and we want a good product.

Did you know that in the UK you can get a sense of humour bypass operation free on the national health service? it's true...

Obviously someone takes their force files and cardbacks very very very seriously.......

Lightbulb

Uh, e-Jargo, aren't they Jedi Force Files? Don't want you to get in trouble making that error!
    What about R2-Q5, Imperal Astromech Droid, too?

By the way, is that sense of humour bypass on a Tri-Logo package?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Originally posted by master jedi
    Because we're the ones who dish out the big bucks and we want a good product.
    good? Ha like anything Hasbro makes is going to be good product!
    GNT
    ''