Just a bit of info for you lucky, lucky yanks

as i recall, the 1st time i saw the trailer for ep. I was actually on my computer

i remember that the sw offical site had released it online concurrently with the theater version.

if all things remain the same, you should be able to see the ep. II trailer the same way.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

In that case, there's one Brit keeping his fingers crossed (although not looking forward to the 2 hour download that the EP1 trailer took).

Cheers

BC3

Lightbulb downloads? buying a theater ticket??

why bother, all we needa do is endure mary hart's mary kay'd-up face and we'll get to see it on Entertainment Tongiht or some such when it comes out
    remember the First ep1 trailer? mysterious, impressionistic, Cool. the Second one was way too literal and did Nothing to whip me up

Red face oh man am i envious; i wish I didn't know who mary hart was

one of america's most plasticized, phony, georgette-mosbacheresque media hos EVER- YUCH! aren't you glad you axed?

That is so cruel... I dun wanna see that movie! Yeesh....but to see the E2 trailer...hmmm.... maybe it would be worth sitting through....Until Natalie Portman shows up on screen But if it's anything like the first E1 trailer, then even with Portman it shall be good. Too bad you can't pre-order tickets a few months early...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

me? when i want plasticized, phony girls......

i go lookin fer reruns of 5th season mission impossible, with the ever cosmetically enhanced linda day george myself!

now that's a real piece o' naugahide! (vintage too!)

np: black eye - cosmetic dog
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding