Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Zam Wessell is HOT!!

Whew that outfit she wears fits her just right. Anyone know what actress portrayed her? I'm in love. Not with the actress but with Zam.

Zam Wesell was played by the lovely actress, Leeanna Walsman.
    Here are links to her Bio on StarWars.Com and IMDB.Com.

http://starwars.com/bio/leeannawalsman.html

http://us.imdb.com/Name?Walsman,+Leanna

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Hey thx for the links and the info.

Good call Jedidan... i wanted to post the same thing when i saw everyone posting about natalie portman. zam is nice, mostly in the scene where she jumps in her speeder real quick.

All you guys that love Zam, are gonna be in for quite the shock, if they ever reveal that Zam was actually a Male Shapeshifter that uses a female form to hide in.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Jar Jar, don't say that!!!! the very thought makes me cringe.

Yes that actress was dang hot.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Yeah...that Padme Amidala is hot too.

I agree, Zam is a hottie. I love bounty hunters, so a hot female one is a big bonus. Hey, another hottie in the film is the character Hermoine Bagwa, the blonde waitress in Dex's diner. She is only on the screen for a second or two, but she is quite a sight. Nice outfit too. For any of you who have the EP2 Visual Dictionary, she is on page 24. Hopefully Hasbro will consider making her figure sometime soon.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Zam is a babe and she can hunt my bounty anytime. Ahhh.......hi honey.......I was just saying........Well, you know.........Ok,she's not a babe and my bounty is already been collected.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."