Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What if NSYNC was in AOTC, what scene???

I wonder what scene NSYNC would have been in if they had made it into the film? They would have been great playing the Tuskens that all get slaughtered. LOL Shame on me.

They were supposed to appear as background Jedi during the Arena Battle. No big deal if they do appear, it's just a minor background role. Not to mention, that means that they died in the arena. BTW, it was only 3 members of N'Sync, not the whole group.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks for the info. That is still 3 too many.

Some say they saw some guy frome NSYNC toss Ankain and Obi-Wan the light sabers.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Oh no!!!! I wonder if GL sneaked one of them in there as an easter egg or something??

Re: What if NSYNC was in AOTC, what scene???

Originally posted by JediDan
    I wonder what scene NSYNC would have been in if they had made it into the film? They would have been great playing the Tuskens that all get slaughtered. LOL Shame on me.
    Actually, wasn't that Lance Bass dressed up as the Padme decoy on the landing platform?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

You know, I heard that Steve Sansweet tosses them the sabers. It might be hard to tell, because some NSYNC members have beards, like Steve. I'll check back after I see the movie tomorrow (again).

none of then have beards.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

I was curious about Kit Fisto in the Arena scene - he seems to feature quite prominently compared to the other Jedi in the scene, even giving a knowing smile to the camera. Made me think if maybe GL did sneak the poncey little gits in.

Re: Re: What if NSYNC was in AOTC, what scene???

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat

Actually, wasn't that Lance Bass dressed up as the Padme decoy on the landing platform?
    ROFL That was a good one!!!